With the BankAmericard Travel Rewards™ Credit Card, you can get 10,000 Bonus Points after making $500 in purchases within the first 3 months. Also, earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on purchases and travel anywhere, any time with no blackout dates. Once you rack up points, you can redeem them for flights, hotels, or car rentals. This card offers a generous, flat rewards rate with every dollar you spend on purchases, so check it out to see if it’s for you!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM
- Expedia®+ Voyager Card from Citi
- Citi® Hilton HHonors TM Visa Signature® Card
BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 10,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: Spend at least $500 within the first 3 months
- Annual Fee: None
- Bonus Worth: The 10,000 Bonus Points is worth $100 towards travel purchases
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: You can get an additional 10% points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America checking or savings account.
BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card Features:
- Earn 10,000 Bonus Points after making $500 in purchases within the first 3 months
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on purchases and travel anywhere
- No annual fee
- No foreign transactions
- No limit to the total number of points you can earn and points do not expire
- No blackout dates or restrictions — book your travel anywhere, and redeem your points for a statement credit towards all or part of your travel purchases
Receive 10,000 Bonus Points after making $500 in purchases within the first 3 months with your BankAmericard Travel Rewards™ Credit Card. This credit card provides a good travel rewards program for people who are looking for value and something that is simple and easy to use. If you want cheap tickets while still being able use credit card rewards. This card has an introductory 0% APR for your first 12 billing cycles for purchases. After that, a Variable APR that’s currently between 14.99% and 22.99% will apply. If you travel often and want a card that will reward you for it, then I highly recommend this card. Otherwise, find out which card is fit for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!