Get your hands on Barclaycards Wyndham Rewards and you can earn 15,000 Bonus Points when you make your first purchase!
Keep in mind that the 15,000 Bonus is redeemable for one free night at any Wyndham Property and their sole partners as well. With this card, you’ll earn 3x the bonus points on Wyndham Property and Portfolio as well as no annual fee attached.
|New Eligible Chase Business Checking Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®SM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Barclaycard Arrival PlusTM World Elite MasterCard®
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card
Barclaycard Wyndham Rewards Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 15,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: First Purchase
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Worth: 15,000 bonus points is worth about $150
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Review all participating hotels including Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn, Ramada, Baymont, Days Inn, Super 8, all Wyndham Hotels among others.
Barclaycard Wyndham Rewards Features:
- Earn 15,000 Bonus Points after making first purchase
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on every participating hotel stay
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases everywhere else
- No Annual Fee
Barclaycard Wyndham Rewards Pros:
- Decent Bonus
- No Annual Fee
Barclaycard Wyndham Rewards Cons:
- No Anniversary Bonuses
- Weak Rewards
You can earn yourself 15,000 Bonus Points when you make your first purchase with your new Barclaycard Wyndham Rewards. If you’re a frequent Wyndham stayer, then I recommend Barclaycard’s Annual Fee Wyndham Rewards which will offer you 30,000 Bonus Points redeemable for 3 Free Nights. Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!