Available to parts of New Jersey and New York, BCB Community Bank is offering a range of rates from 0.20% APY on a 6-Month CD to 1.42% APY on a 60-Month CD with an initial deposit of $500. In addition, they are currently having a summer special where you can get 2.75% APY on a 15-month CD. Through a wide range of rates, there is definitely a length and rate to fit your banking needs. On top of that, you get to enjoy great features such as no monthly fees as well as continuously compounded interest. If you are a qualified resident and is interested in a new account, be sure to head on over to your local branch today to take advantage of some of the highest rates in the nation!
Table of Contents
BCB Community Bank CD Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD account
- Special APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 2.75% for 15-Month CD – $50,000
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 0.20% for 6-Month CD – $500
- 0.46% for 12-Month CD – $500
- 0.76% for 24-Month CD – $500
- 1.01% for 36-Month CD – $500
- 1.22% for 48-Month CD – $500
- 1.42% for 60-Month CD – $500
- Availability: Northern New Jersey and Staten Island, New York
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: Must have or open a Rewards Checking account.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: Unknown
BCB Community Bank CD Account Features:
- No monthly fees and minimum balance requirement of $500
- Offers some of the highest rates available nationwide
- Choose from 6-Month to 60-Month terms to suit your needs
- Continuously compounded interest rate and credited monthly
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
If you live in Northern NJ or on Staten Island, NY and would like to open a new CD account, then the current rates available through BCB Community Bank are great options for those who wants to save money while still getting a range of great benefits. With a low minimum deposit of just $500, you are able to do much more for a lot less than you think. On top of it all, you get the financial relief knowing the firm is backed up by FDIC. However, if you are not currently interested in one of the attractive rates and lengths, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best Regional CD Rates for all your banking needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time bonus of 75,000 Miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You're able to earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee. Enjoy no foreign transaction fees and receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔®.