If you’re a resident of the state of Washington, you will be able to get your hands on a Boeing Employee Credit Union (BECU) Business Visa Credit Card and take advantage of 3% Cash Back on all your purchases for 6 months or reap 0% APY on 12 months. Normally, this card earns you 1.5% Cash Back with no limit to the rewards and no annual fees attached. Your cash-back rewards are credited to your statement every month. “Owning a business is hard work – be rewarded!”
Editor’s Note: You need to be a member to be eligible to apply (WA).
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 bonus when you open an Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Qualifying Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 from a third party to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 bonus when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
Learn More---Chase Private Client Review
Table of Contents
Alternative Card Bonuses:
- SimplyCash® Plus Business Card from American Express
- Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card
- Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM
BECU Business VISA Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Best Feature: 3% cash back
- Annual Fee: $0
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: You need to be a member to be eligible to apply
BECU Business VISA Card Features:
- 3% cash back on all purchases for 6 months or 0% APY on 12 months
- Normally the card earns 1.5% on all purchases
- No limit to how much you can earn in rewards
- Cash back is credited to your statement every month
- No annual fee
- No cash-advance fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Employee cards earn 1.5% cash back (on all qualified card purchases)
- Continual fraud monitoring: Get fraud alerts for unusual or unexpected activity
- $0 liability if your card is lost or stolen*
- 24/7 account access
- Travel and emergency assistance services, plus worldwide travel accident insurance
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Extended warranty doubles the manufacturer warranty period – up to one additional year!
BECU Business Pros:
- No Annual Fee
- 3% cash back
BECU Business Cons:
- The 3% cashback is limited to 6 months, 1.5% thereafter.
You will be able to earn either 3% cash back for 6 months or 0% APY on your purchases and balance transfer for 12 months with a Business Visa Credit Card from BECU. Keep in mind that you would have to be a member with BECU for eligibility to apply, that means being a resident of the state of Washington. Also, be sure to take into consideration that the duration of the bonus 3% cash-back is only available for 6 months, 1.5% thereafter, in which case, I must add that a Alliant Cashback Visa® Signature Credit Card may be a better option if you want consistent 3% cash back. Otherwise, find out which card is fit for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.