Belmont Savings Bank is currently offering Belmont, Watertown and Newton Education participants a chance to earn $50 in Maximum Bonus + a donation of $50 value towards FBE or Foundation of Belmont Education. All you have to do is sign up for their Education Rewards Checking account and enroll in direct deposit or apply for a debit card or enroll in online banking. All Belmont, Watertown or Newton students will be able to take advantage of perks and benefits such as mobile banking and mobile deposit, ‘state-of-the-art online banking and bill pay, Free ATMS nationwide and so much more! This offer is only available for a limited time! Hurry in and open a account with Belmont Savings Bank to receive many benefits!
Editor’s Note: There are currently 3 separate designated links that are specifically targeted towards your educational institution:
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Belmont Savings Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Belmont Education
- Newton Education
- Watertown Education
- Account Type: Education Rewards Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: Belmont, Watertown, Waltham and Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Expiration Date: Limited Time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Monthly Fee: $25 Monthly Fee waviable if
- Active with direct deposit(s) within each statement cycle OR
- $2500 average daily balance or 5 debit card POS (pinned or signature) transactions that post and settle during the statement cycle OR
- 5 third party cleared checks per monthly statement cycle OR
- five online bill payments during the monthly statement cycle
- Early Termination Fee: None
Belmont Savings Bank Bonus Requirements:
- Earn $50 for you and your school
- Open Education Rewards Checking
- A $250.00 minimum deposit (new money only) required to open a Belmont Education Rewards Checking account.
- Sign up for direct deposit OR apply for a debit card or enroll in online banking.
- $50 contribution will be made to the NSF within 90 days following the addition of direct deposit, a completed debit card application or enrollment in online banking.
Belmont Savings Bank Account Features:
- Free ATMs (every bank’s ATM is your ATM)**
- Free checks
- Free paper and e-statements
- Free checking imaging
- Free online banking and bill pay
Belmont Savings Bank bonus is only available for new Education Rewards Checking accounts. If you’re an eligible student in the Belmont, Watertown, or Newton Educations system, you can partake in this generous bonus of a one-time $50 Bonus + $50 donation to your school! Also, remember to avoid the $25 monthly service charge by keeping the account active. This means direct deposit(s) within each statement cycle or $2500 average daily balance or 5 debit card POS (pinned or signature) transactions that post and settle during the statement cycle or 5 third party cleared checks per monthly statement cycle or five online bill payments during the monthly statement cycle. The $50 will be credited to your Belmont Education Rewards Checking account and a $50 contribution will be made to the FBE within 90 days following the addition of direct deposit. Hurry into your local Belmont Savings Bank and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions