The Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card offers solid rewards on dining and entertainment spending for no annual fee. With this card, cardholders earn an unlimited 3% cash back on dining at restaurants and entertainment purchases and 2% cash back at grocery stores. All other purchases earn 1% cash back. It’s the no-annual-fee version of the popular Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card.
New applicants can earn a one-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
This card is one of the best no-annual-fee options for people who dine out often or those who frequent attend live events, such as music festivals.
Table of Contents
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Summary
Earn 3% Cash Back On Dining & Entertainment
The Capital One SavorOne card offers unlimited cash back at the following rates:
- 3% cash back rewards on dining at restaurants and entertainment purchases
- 2% cash back rewards at grocery stores
- 1% cash back rewards everywhere else
Your rewards don’t expire, and there is no limit to the cash back you can earn.
Entertainment is considered as tickets to a movie, play, concert, sporting event, tourist attraction, theme park, aquarium, zoo, dance club, pool hall or bowling alley. This also includes purchases at record store and video rental locations. However, this excludes non-industry entertainment merchant codes like cable, digital streaming and subscription services. For these categories, something like the Wells Fargo Propel® Card would be a better choice for Hulu and Netflix.
There are no foreign transaction fees with the SavorOne, so you can take shop outside the U.S. and continue earning.
Redeem your Capital One SavorOne cash back as a statement credit or check, gift cards, and charitable donations. To get the most out of your cash back, we recommend getting a check or statement credit.
If you want to purchase gift cards or donate to charity, you should put those purchases on your credit card to earn more points, and use the cash-back rewards to pay your bills.
You can cash out your rewards on the Capital One Savor any time. Rewards don’t expire as long as your account stays open, and there’s no minimum redemption amount.
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Protection
- Security and Account Alerts
- Get automatic security alerts via text, email or phone. Choose to sign up for personalized emails or texts to stay on top of your account information.
- Fraud Coverage
- You’re covered by $0 Fraud Liability if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Second Look®
- Bring your card spending into focus with around-round-the-clock account monitoring. If Second Look spots potential mistakes on your card, you’ll automatically receive an alert through the Capital One Mobile app and via email.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Rent an eligible vehicle with your credit card and you can be covered for damage due to collision or theft.
- EnoSM from Capital One
- Download the Eno extension in your Google Chrome browser. Shop online without sharing your personal credit card information with merchants.
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Use your credit card to purchase your fare. Get automatic insurance for a covered loss at no extra charge when you.
- Card Lock
- If you misplace your credit card, you can instantly lock your card and turn it back on again when you’re ready, available in the Capital One Mobile app.
- SureSwipe/Touch ID
- Sign in to the Capital One Mobile app quickly and securely with your fingerprint or customized pattern.
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Access
- Premier Culinary Experiences
- Take dining to the next level with access to intimate dinners, curated cuisine and unique chef collaborations.
- Big-time Sports Events
- Get in the game with access to VIP experiences, discounts and on-site perks.
- Must-See Music Events
- Snag tickets to some of the biggest concerts and music festivals, and get access to perks like VIP packages, on-site cardholder lounges and more.
The Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card is unique in its way to offer a high 3% cash back rate on dining and entertainment with no annual fee. It’s a strong option in the cash back credit cards marketplace. The bonus categories it offers has very broad definitions, so there are plenty of places to use your card. Of course, there are other credit cards that offer better rewards but they generally come with an annual fee.
It also comes with World Elite Mastercard benefits that can be very useful when traveling. This is an upgrade from the standard World Mastercard benefits, so cardholders should be sure to take advantage of it.
Overall, the SavorOne Cash Rewards card is a good choice to earn a good amount of cash back on food at no annual fee. Thus, your rewards can potentially be all profit. In addition, if you’re interested in other earning categories or you don’t go out often, check out other credit card promotions and other Capital One credit cards you can find here on BCS!
Other Credit Cards To Consider
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card offers a one-time $150 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll be able to earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.
The American Express Cash Magnet® Card offers $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 or more in purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn unlimited 1.5% Cash Back on your purchases; your cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
The card has no annual fee. (See Rates & Fees).
Cash Back Categories:
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|