New applicants can earn a one-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
This card is one of the best no-annual-fee options for people who dine out often or those who frequent attend live events, such as music festivals.
Table of Contents
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Summary
With the Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24% - 26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24% - 26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• No foreign transaction fee
• No annual fee
Earn 3% Cash Back On Dining & Entertainment
The Capital One SavorOne card offers unlimited cash back at the following rates:
- 3% cash back rewards on dining at restaurants and entertainment purchases
- 2% cash back rewards at grocery stores
- 1% cash back rewards everywhere else
Your rewards don’t expire, and there is no limit to the cash back you can earn.
Entertainment is considered as tickets to a movie, play, concert, sporting event, tourist attraction, theme park, aquarium, zoo, dance club, pool hall or bowling alley. This also includes purchases at record store and video rental locations. However, this excludes non-industry entertainment merchant codes like cable, digital streaming and subscription services. For these categories, something like the Wells Fargo Propel® Card would be a better choice for Hulu and Netflix.
There are no foreign transaction fees with the SavorOne, so you can take shop outside the U.S. and continue earning.
Redeem your Capital One SavorOne cash back as a statement credit or check, gift cards, and charitable donations. To get the most out of your cash back, we recommend getting a check or statement credit.
If you want to purchase gift cards or donate to charity, you should put those purchases on your credit card to earn more points, and use the cash-back rewards to pay your bills.
You can cash out your rewards on the Capital One Savor any time. Rewards don’t expire as long as your account stays open, and there’s no minimum redemption amount.
The Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card is unique in its way to offer a high 3% cash back rate on dining and entertainment with no annual fee. It’s a strong option in the cash back credit cards marketplace. The bonus categories it offers has very broad definitions, so there are plenty of places to use your card. Of course, there are other credit cards that offer better rewards but they generally come with an annual fee.
It also comes with World Elite Mastercard benefits that can be very useful when traveling. This is an upgrade from the standard World Mastercard benefits, so cardholders should be sure to take advantage of it.
Overall, the SavorOne Cash Rewards card is a good choice to earn a good amount of cash back on food at no annual fee. Thus, your rewards can potentially be all profit. But, if you’re interested in other earning categories or you don’t go out often, check out other credit card promotions you can find here on BCS!
Learn more about this card and find out how you can apply here.