Capital One Sharebuilder is offering a $50 bonus when opening a new account using the promo code M50FT17. Also you must execute 1 trade by January 31, 2018 to receive the bonus. Capital One Investing will deposit the $50 bonus 5–7 business days after you execute 1 trade. The bonus can not be withdrawn for 120 days after it is awarded to your account. This offer expires on January 31, 2018, so sign up today!
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Webull||2 Free stocks & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commissions||Review|
Table of Contents
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Individual, Joint or Custodial account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 1/31/2018
- Online Trades: Unknown
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: Must make at least 1 trade for the bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least 120 days or your award may be reclaimed by Capital One Sharebuilder.
Capital One Brokerage Account Features:
- Capital One Investing accounts are easy to open, with no account minimum to get started.
- They also offer a developed easy-to-use tools and a clean, straightforward website.
- Their jargon-free Knowledge Center is packed with answers to almost any question about tools, terms and investment types.
- Research investments and place trades from almost anywhere with their free apps for your smartphone and tablet.
- Free instant transfers between your Capital One 360 & ShareBuilder accounts
- View all your balances on one page
- Zip to ShareBuilder without signing in again
- Open a new account and make at least 1 trade to earn the $50 bonus
Apply for a Capital One Sharebuilder Account and make 1 trade by January 31, 2018 to earn the $50 bonus. Enjoy the benefits of a low $6.95 online equity trade price that leaves you more to invest, free research, stock ratings and third-party analyst reports for helpful information to make your next move and more. Bonus may be refused if it is determined that you violated Capital One Investing’s Account Agreement. See our exclusive list of brokerage bonuses!