Earn 20,000 bonus miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months with the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card. With this card, you earn 1.25X miles per dollar spent on all your purchases, everyday.
Use your miles for any flight or hotel stay, as well as car rentals, cruises, and more. Not only that, but there’s no annual fees attached, making this card one of the top picks for no annual fee travel! This card is versatile and flexible, so see why it’s rated a solid 4.5 stars out of 5!
Table of Contents
Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card Summary
With the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
• Earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
• Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 14.24%-24.24% variable APR after that
• Travel when you want with no blackout dates
• No foreign transaction fees
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
Earning & Redeeming Miles
The Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card has an easy and straightforward miles-earning system. Cardholders earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day. On top of that, if you’re going to be traveling, you can earn 10X miles each booking at hotels.com/venture! There is no cap on the amount of miles you can earn and rewards don’t expire.
This card doesn’t offer bonus categories, so it’s great for those who don’t like keeping track of those. You’ll earn the same high rate with every purchase.
You can redeem your miles for statement credits that cover anything that qualifies as a travel purchase. Your miles are worth about 1 cent per mile with no minimum redemption threshold. In addition, you have several other redemption options, including cash back, gift cards and more.
Capital One has also recently announced new mile transfer options. Members can now transfer points to Capital One’s airline partners at a ratio of 2:1.5. Unfortunately, this means that cardholders lose 25% of their point value with the transfer. But, there are some valuable partners on the list, such as Aeroplan and Avianca. If you search for special values with each airline partner, you may have the opportunity to earn more that 1 cent of value per mile. This new transfer option increases the value and flexibility of this already flexible travel card.
The Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card comes with great travel perks. These include Travel Accident Insurance, 24-Hour Travel Assistance Services, and Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver. Other benefits you can use include:
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: You won’t pay a transaction fee when making purchases outside of the United States.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Double the manufacturer’s warranty of your purchase, up to one extra year for warranties of three years or less. Receive a maximum of $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per cardholder.
- Fraud Coverage: You’re covered by $0 Fraud Liability if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Security Alerts: Get personalized emails or text messages to stay on top of the security of your account.
- CreditWise from Capital One: You can monitor your credit with CreditWise. It’s free for everyone—whether or not you have a Capital One credit card—and it won’t hurt your score.
You can receive 20,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months with the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card. Along with the benefits listed above, you also receive Visa Signature Benefits which include Travel upgrades and savings, complimentary concierge service, special access to events, and shopping discounts.
With this card, you earn miles on everything you purchase. There are no limits and no expiration, and you can use your miles on a multitude of options.
If you have something else in mind, don’t forget to check out our complete list of credit card promotions today!
Learn more about the Capital One Venture Rewards and apply here!
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.