“The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.”
Check to see if you prequalify for a American Express EveryDay® Credit Card via CardMatchTM. Bonus is set at 15,000 Membership Reward points after $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. Standard bonus is 10,000 Membership Rewards points for the same spending requirement. Decent offer for the Everyday Credit Card, remember that the Once Per Lifetime Language is still applicable. The Everyday Card’s perks are as followed: 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases + 20% extra points at no annual fee.
Editor’s Note: This offer is practically targeted, therefore Your Miles May Vary.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
CardMatch American Express Everyday Card Match Bonus Offer Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: 15,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: Must spend $1,000 within 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Worth: The 15,000 Bonus Points is worth $150-$180 in cash back.
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Lifetime language does apply.
Amex EveryDay Credit Card Features:
- Earn 20% more points: Make 20 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period and get 20% extra points on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points to pay for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking.
- Terms and limitations apply.
Check to see if you were pre-qualified for the American Express EveryDay® Credit Card with CardMatchTM. Essentially, you’ll be able to earn 15,000 Bonus Points when you make a spending of $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. This is marginally better than the standard 10,000 Bonus Points offer for this card, so it’s really to your discretion whether this bonus is worth it. Note that the Once Per Lifetime language is still applicable and targeted nonetheless. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!