With a Cash Rewards for Business MasterCard credit card, you can earn yourself $200 Statement Credit when you make a spend of $500 within a given 60 days of account activation. You will be able to also earn 3% cash back on gas station and office supply store purchases, 2% on restaurants and 1% on all other purchases. Make sure you also take advantage of 0% intro APR on purchases for the first 9 billing cycles. For those of you small business owners looking to reap a simple cashback on your business expenses, this could be a card for you.
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings + Essential Checking: Earn $100 bonus when you open when you open a High Yield Savings account and Essential Checking account. You must open your new Essential Checking account at the same time as your High Yield Savings account and have a Direct Deposit totaling at least $1,000 from a third party within the first 60 days of account opening to your Essential Checking account to qualify.
Apply Now---Axos Bank High Yield Savings + Essential Checking Review
Table of Contents
Cash Rewards for Business MasterCard Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: $200 SC
- Spending Requirement: For the $200 SC, you must spend $500 within a given 2 months of card activation.
- Annual Fee: None
- Bonus Worth: $200
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: There is no limit to the points you can earn and points don’t expire
Cash Rewards for Business MasterCard Credit Card Features:
- No annual fee
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases, 2% on purchases at restaurants and 3% on purchases at gas stations and office supply stores (up to $250,000 in gas station and office supply store purchases annually, 1% after that)
- Redeem your cash rewards for cash back or apply them to a Bank of America savings or checking account
- Start redeeming for cash back at $25
- Get employee cards at no additional cost to you and with credit limits you set
- Get a flexible suite of online services that adapts to your business needs with MyReport Center
- Download your transactions onto QuickBooks for easy account management
- Link your credit card to a business checking account for overdraft protection
- Schedule hassle-free electronic payments with automatic bill paymentEnjoy greater security and peace of mind with a credit card enhanced by chip technology – soon to be the security standard in the U.S. Plus, chip credit cards are accepted in more than 130 countries including Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom
Cash Rewards for Business Pros:
- $200 Statement Credit with $500 spend
- No annual fee
Cash Rewards for Business Cons:
- Requires excellent credit
- Not much rewards
Get $200 Statement Credit when you make a spend of $500 within 60 days with your new Cash Rewards for Business MasterCard® credit card. Specifically, you’ll get 1% cash back on all purchases, 2% on purchases at restaurants and 3% on purchases at gas stations and office supply stores. This card also has some nice features such as a flexible suite of online services that adapts to your business needs with MyReport Center. If you run a business, I would recommend looking into this card. If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!