Open a Charles Schwab account and make a qualifying net deposit of $50,000 within 45 days to receive your 300 commission-free online trades. Schwab Trading Services accounts does not have any account maintenance or platform fees, or no trade minimum. To open an account, one must deposit a minimum of $1,000.
Table of Contents
Charles Schwab Brokerage Bonus Breakdown:
- Deposit $50,000 or more to receive 300 commission-free online trades
Charles Schwab Brokerage Account Features:
- Schwab Trading Services includes the best tools, support, and resources — all with no trade minimum or platform fees.
– unlimited shares, market or limit ($8.95)
– Schwab ETF OneSource™ ($0.00)
(when traded in your Schwab account)
– Non-Schwab ETFs ($8.95)
Charles Schwab Brokeage Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Individual, Joint or Custodial account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Online Trades: $8.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Enroll in the offer before opening account and make a qualifying net deposit of $50,000 within 45 days.
- Closing Account Fee:
Apply for a Charles Schwab Account and deposit $50,000 within 45 days for the maximum 300 commission-free online trades bonus. The trades will expire 180 days after being credited to your account and will not be applied to previously executed trades. Also no credit will be given for unexecuted trades. Clients will not receive more than 300 trades following all promotional offers in any 12-month period. Look at our full list of brokerage bonuses!