For those of you who are not over the 5/24 Rule for once, the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card may be offering quite the compelling offer with $200 in Statement Credit after making your first purchase on top of two free nights at a category 1-5 property. In addition to that, you’ll be earning the seemingly standard 7,500 points if you add a first authorized user who makes a first purchase within the first 3 months. You will earn the 2 free nights after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Note that the annual fee of $85 is waived for the first year making this quite the bonus if you prefer cash instead of points of course.
Editor’s Note: If the links above do not work, your best bets to dummy book. We will give you the guide below if you’re interested!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
Chase Marriott Personal Premier Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Statement Credit + 2 Free Nights + 7,500 AU point Bonus
- Spending Requirement: Make first purchase + $3,000 in spend + Make authorized User (who makes first purchase) all within a 3 months time frame.
- Annual Fee: $85, waived for the first year.
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Since you’re receiving free nights as a sign-up bonus, you should redeem at higher category Marriott properties if you want the best value for this promotion.
How To Dummy Book This Promo:
- Go to Marriott.com
- Start by searching for any hotel
- Enter any destination, date, room, etc.
- Click select on any room
- scroll down on the booking page and you’ll see an ad that appears for $200 + Free Nights on the Marriott Premier Card
Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card Features:
- Earn unlimited Marriott Rewards points and get Free Night Stays faster
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent at participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels
- 2 points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants. Plus 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards Elite Status. Receive 15 Elite Credits guaranteeing Silver Elite Status or better.
- All for an $85 Annual Fee
Chase Marriott Awards Chart:
Take advantage of $200 Statement Credit when you make your first purchase in addition to two free nights when you make $3,000 in spend within the first 3 months of account opening. Don’t forget the cherry on top when you add an authorized user who makes a first purchase for an extra 7,500 Marriott points. If you redeem your two free nights at a category 4-5 Marriott property, this promotion could definitely be more valuable than previous bonus; 100,000 points + 7,500 (AF not waived first year), but it all ultimately depends on how much you value Marriott points. Note that Marriott points do transfer to SPG at a 3:1 ratio and the Chase 5/24 Rule still is applicable. Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
The Citi Premier® Card offers 60,000 Bonus Points after making $4,000 in purchases with your card within the first 3 months of account opening.
• NEW! 3X Points at Restaurants
• NEW! 3X Points at Supermarkets
• 3X Points at Gas Stations
• 3X Points on Air Travel and Hotels
• 1X Points on All Other Purchases
You'll be able to enjoy $100 off a single hotel stay of $500 or more, excluding taxes and fees, through thankyou.com, once per calendar year.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.