If you own a business, no matter if it’s online, on the go, or brick-and-mortar, you’re going to need a payment processing solution to make your transactions. That’s why Chase offers Chase Merchant Services where you can easily accept payments and get reporting solutions to keep your business growing.
Chase Merchant Services features clear and simple pricing, plus services around the clock, so you can focus on your business.
Fill in your business information to get started with your account. Then, you can accept payments online and in-person, either at a physical location or on-the-go. Read on to find out more about what Chase Merchant Services can do for your business.
Table of Contents
Chase Merchant Services
• Get the payment processing solutions and pricing your business needs when you open a Chase Merchant Services account
• 2.6% discount rate and $0.10 per tap, dip or swiped transaction, and 3.5% discount rate and $0.10 per keyed transaction
• Chase also has you covered with no monthly or hidden fees and no long-term contracts1
• Plus, you'll get round-the-clock servicing and next-business-day funding (with a Chase business checking account)2
• Manage your Merchant Services Account virtually anywhere with Chase Business Online. View transactions and fees, review disputed charges and subscribe to alerts in one convenient place.
Accept Payments In-Person
- Countertop Terminals
- For brick-and-mortar businesses that need a POS system with wired points of sale.
- Table Terminals
- For restaurants that have customers pay at their table or other businesses that need a device that can move throughout their store.
- On-the-Go Solutions
- For businesses that want to accept in person payments on their mobile device. Perfect for accepting payments outside a physical location.
- Online Point of Sale Solutions
- For healthcare providers, professional services, and office businesses that want to accept in person payments through a computer pin pad.
Accept Payments Online or Over the Phone
- Virtual Terminal Solutions
- For businesses that want to accept card payments over the phone or by mail.
- E-Commerce Solutions
- For businesses that want to accept payments through their website.
Chase Merchant Services Benefits
- 24/7/365 Chase customer support
- Next-business-day funding with a Chase business checking account1
- No monthly or hidden fees and no long-term contracts2
In order for your business to flourish, you’ll need a payment processing system. No matter what type of business you have, Chase Merchant Services offer simple and secure payment solutions to accept all major credit cards. Plus, you can see reporting solutions to find important insights and trends to grow your business. If you’re interested, check out what more Chase has to offer with their Chase bank promotions and Chase credit card promotions!
(Visit Chase for more details)
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.