Available nationwide, CIT Bank is offering a competitive rate of 1.75% APY on a CIT Bank 5 year’s Jumbo CD. On another note, you can also take advantage of the lesser terms from 2-years to 4-years, you can expect 1.40% APY for 2 years, and 1.60% APY for 4 years, all with the same opening requirement and no account opening or maintenance fees. Tbe minimum deposit to open the jumbo CD is $100,000 and you can enjoy daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential. The account is FDIC insured so your money is in good hands!
Table of Contents
CIT Bank Jumbo CD Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Jumbo CD account
- APY Rate: 1.75%
- Availability: Nationwide
- CD Length: 5 Years
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $100,000
- Additional Requirements: Must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien that is 18 years or older, must have a U.S. address, a Social Security number, and a driver’s license or state-issued ID, and you must have a check or bank account number to electronically transfer money into your new CIT Bank account.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: Account will auto-renew upon reaching maturity date; you will be given a 10 day grace period to cancel.
CIT Bank Jumbo CD Account Features:
- No monthly fees and minimum balance requirement of just $100,000
- 1.75% APY: Highly competitive rate for a 5-Year term
- Daily compounded interest rate and credited monthly
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
I recommend taking advantage of this CIT Bank online 5-Year Jumbo CD account offer if you can meet the $100,000 initial deposit requirement. You won’t have to worry about any monthly fees; just make sure you maintain a $100,000 balance. Visit CIT Bank’s website and apply for a CD account online today! Are you looking for more ways to invest your money? If yes, then make sure to check out our complete list of the Best National CD Rates!