The wait is almost over for Citi Dividend card holders, because the second quarter is almost here! Cardholders get to enjoy 5% cash back at Drugstores and Fitness Clubs.
You can activate this category starting on March 15, 2019.
If you are interested in this offer, make sure to open up a Citi Dividend. Keep reading for more information about the second quarter bonus!
Click Here for 5% Cash Back Registration (Activate Now)
Editor’s Note: This card is no longer available to apply, but you can get it by converting from other Citi credit cards.
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Table of Contents
Citi Dividend Q2 2019 5% Categories
The Citi Dividend will earn you 5% or 5X at Drugstores and Fitness Clubs up to $300 in spend from April 1 through June 30, 2019. However, I do advise that you activate your 5% cash back as soon as possible to be able to reap the category benefits quicker and have further confirmation that you did so.
- This offer starts within two business days of when you enroll, or April 1, 2019, whichever is later, and will end on June 30, 2019. During the offer period you will earn an additional 4% cash back on eligible purchases at drugstores and fitness clubs. Your total annual (calendar year) cash back is limited to $300 and includes additional cash back earned in connection with this offer
How To Activate Your Bonus
Each quarter, you must activate your bonus categories. You will be able to activate the next quarter’s bonus categories about 2 weeks before the start of that quarter.
- Log into your Citi account and select your Citi Dividend card.
- Select the new quarter.
- Confirm that you wish to activate the new Quarterly cash back bonus.
- Once your bonus categories are activated, you will see “Activated” in your online dashboard for your Cash Dividend card.
2019 Bonus Categories
- Q1 January-March: Gas Stations, Home Improvement
- Q2 April-June: Drug Stores, Fitness Clubs
- Q3 July-September: Airlines, Car Rentals
- Q4 October-December: Department Stores
With the Citi Dividend Card, you can now take advantage of 5% Cash Back on the following quarterly categories: Drug stores and Fitness Clubs. This could be a great chance for some of you to reap $300 in cash back throughout the calendar year with a cap of $6,000 spend to earn 5%.
There’s a whole lot of flexibility when it comes to Citi’s Dividend considering that you are not capped for a spend each quarter and instead, you are capped every calendar year. Keep in mind that this card cannot be obtained anymore as there are no online links public… If you’re adamant on a 5% Cash Back Card, then the Discover It or Chase Freedom can be a nice addition to your wallet. Otherwise, be sure to check out our complete list of Citi Credit Card Promotions today!