Get the Citi® Hilton HHonors TM Visa Signature® Card to earn 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first four months of account opening! For a card that gets you free Hilton hotel stays and offers high ongoing value, this deal would be great for anyone.
The HHonors points can be redeemed for free stays at 4,200 hotels and resorts in 93 countries or can also be converted to airline miles or even event tickets. This card gives you Silver Status but provides a Fast Track to HHonors Gold status after 4 stays within your first 90 days of account opening or when you make $20,000 or more in purchases each calendar year.
Editor’s Note: The 24 month rule language does apply with this card. You’re not eligible if you have opened or closed any Citi Hilton card in the last 24 months.
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Make sure to complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Cards Bonuses:
Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: $1,000 in purchases within 4 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: None
- Bonus Worth: The 40,000 bonus points is worth about $150
- Expiration Date: Limited Time Offer
- Additional Advice: The Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card has no annual cost. Thus, this card is great to earn points for perks and rewards.
Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card Features:
- Earn 6 HHonors Bonus Points for every $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton Portfolio
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points for every $1 spent at supermarkets, drugstores, and gas stations
- Earn 2 HHonors Bonus Points for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Silver Status with Fastrack to HHonors Gold Status
- Annual Loyalty Bonus
- Concierge & More
- No Points Cap
Citi Hilton Hhonor Visa Signature Pros:
- 75,000 Bonus Points
- Offers multiple ways to earn HHonors Gold Status
- No Annual Fee
- No Point Cap
Citi Hilton Hhonor Visa Signature Cons:
- Poor Point Transfer Rate
- No introductory APR
For a limited time, you can receive 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points after spending $1,000 in the first 4 months for your Citi® Hilton HHonors TM Visa Signature® Card. The 40,000 bonus points is worth about $150. However, it’s completely necessary for you to be aware that the 24 month language does apply for this promotion, meaning that if you have opened or closed this card or it’s immediate family within the past 24 months, you are not eligible.
If you enjoy staying at Hilton portfolio hotels or earning free perks and bonuses, then this card is great for you. There is no annual fee and you can earn extra bonus points in multiple ways. If you frequently stay at Hilton portfolio hotels, you should definitely check out this card which could save you a lot. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
The Citi Premier® Card offers 80,000 Bonus Points after making $4,000 in purchases with your card within the first 3 months of account opening.
The 80,000 Points are redeemable for $800 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com.
• 3X Points at Restaurants
• 3X Points at Supermarkets
• 3X Points at Gas Stations
• 3X Points on Air Travel and Hotels
• 1X Points on All Other Purchases
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.