Find the latest Citi® Self Invest promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Earn up to $500 when you open and fund a Citi Self Invest account and complete all requirements.
About Citi® Self Invest
Citi® Self Invest – No commissions just investing. Citi Personal Wealth Management’s self-directed investing platform gives you the power to make unlimited trades with $0 commissions and no account minimum.
I’ll review the Citi Promotions below.
Citi® Self Invest Up to $500 Cash Bonus
- What you’ll get: Up to $500
- Eligible account: Citi® Self Invest
- Monthly Fee: None listed
|Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing (Up to $700 Cash), WeBull (Get free stocks), Axos Self Directed Trading ($250 Cash), TradeStation ($150 Cash), TradeStation (Up To $1,200 Crypto Bonus ), and Betterment (12 Months free Service).|
The information for the Citi® Self Invest has been collected independently by Bankcheckingsavings. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Earn Bonus
Eligible individuals that meet all of the following requirements will automatically receive a cash bonus:
- Fund a new or existing Citi Self Invest account with a minimum of $10,000 of New-To-Citi funds between 11/1/22 – 3/31/23.
- The Date of Initial Funding will determine the Account Funding Period, during which you may continue to add New-To-Citi funds to establish your bonus amount.
- You must be enrolled in eDelivery of statements through the end of the Account Funding Period.
- Maintain the New-To-Citi funds in your Citi Self Invest account through the Maintain Funds deadline shown in the chart below.
- The cash bonus will be credited to your Citi Self Invest account by the deadline shown in the chart below for customers who have met the qualifying requirements stated above. At the time the cash bonus is credited to that account, the Citi Self Invest account must be open and in good standing.
|Cash Bonus||New-To-Citi Funding|
|$500||$200,000 or more|
If you’re looking to open a new investing account, consider the Citi® Self Invest account. Trade thousands of different stocks, mutual funds and ETFs with no account minimum.
However, if you are not currently interested, I recommend you check out our updated list of Brokerage Bonuses and also Best Robo-Advisors for any of your investment inquiries!
For more, view the latest banking promotions from Citi.
INVESTMENT PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY THE FDIC • NOT INSURED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR ANY OTHER FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY, BY THE BANK, OR BY ANY AFFILIATE OF THE BANK • NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, THE BANK OR AN AFFILIATE OF THE BANK AND SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISK, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL INVESTED.
Leave a Reply