For existing and new CitiBank members nationwide, you can now earn up to $500 bonus when you open a new Citi Checking Account and Savings Account by March 31, 2019.
To earn the first $400 you must open a new checking and savings account with $15,000 in new money. Once you have completed that, you must maintain a minimum balance of $15,000 for 60 days. To earn the remaining $100, you must set up to receive a direct deposit for 2 consecutive months within 60 days.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank. If you would like to learn more about other promotions from the bank, please check out our list of Best CitiBank Bonuses!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.22% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS219 by March 4, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by March 18, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
CitiBank Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Citi Checking Account, Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull via Chexsystems
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, 2 deposits within 60 days
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $25, if a combined average monthly balance of $10,000 or more is not maintained
- Early Termination Fee: None, but account must remain open and be in good standing at the time of bonus deposit
- Open a new eligible checking and savings account in the Citibank Account Package with $15,000 new-to-bank funds.
- Maintain a $15,000 balance for 60 consecutive days.
- Earn an extra $100 when you complete one qualifying direct deposit each month for two consecutive months within 60 days of account opening.
CitiBank Fine Print
- The bonus will be reported to the IRS as interest to the first signer on the account, in the year received, as required by applicable law.
- Bonus payments received by U.S. persons will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT for the year received
- APYs are variable and subject to change without notice after the account is opened.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Citibank to learn more about the current $500 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Citibank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
-$200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
-3% cash back at U.S. gas stations. 1% cash back on other purchases.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-95 annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees