For existing and new CitiBank members nationwide, you can now earn up to $500 bonus when you open a new Citi Checking Account and Savings Account by June 30, 2019.
To earn the first $400 you must open a new checking and savings account with $15,000 in new money. Once you have completed that, you must maintain a minimum balance of $15,000 for 60 days. To earn the remaining $100, you must set up to receive a direct deposit for 2 consecutive months within 60 days.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank. If you would like to learn more about other promotions from the bank, please check out our list of Best CitiBank Bonuses!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS819 by 09/09/2019 along with high interest rate of 2.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 09/23/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
CitiBank Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Citi Checking Account, Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull via Chexsystems
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, 2 deposits within 60 days
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $25, if a combined average monthly balance of $10,000 or more is not maintained
- Early Termination Fee: None, but account must remain open and be in good standing at the time of bonus deposit
- Open a new eligible checking and savings account in the Citibank Account Package with $15,000 new-to-bank funds.
- Maintain a $15,000 balance for 60 consecutive days.
- Earn an extra $100 when you complete one qualifying direct deposit each month for two consecutive months within 60 days of account opening.
CitiBank Fine Print
- The bonus will be reported to the IRS as interest to the first signer on the account, in the year received, as required by applicable law.
- Bonus payments received by U.S. persons will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT for the year received
- APYs are variable and subject to change without notice after the account is opened.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Citibank to learn more about the current $500 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Citibank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee.