Find the latest CommunityWide Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Some of the best CommunityWide Federal Credit Union CD Rates up to 1.00% APY.
CommunityWide FCU CD Summary
Communitywide Federal Credit Union is headquartered in South Bend, Indiana. It was established in 1967 and has grown to 11 locations. This credit union offers higher dividend rates and charge lower fees compared to competing banks. They also strive to provide more personalized service relationships with their members.
- Minimum deposit: $2,000
- Maximum deposit: —
- Early withdrawal penalty: Any amount withdrawn prior to the maturity date of this Certificate will be assessed a penalty equal to the amount of the withdrawal times the remaining term (days) of this certificate at the rate of 2 times the current APR (divided by 365) paid on this certificate.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
CD Account Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
CommunityWide Federal Credit Union focuses their products on Certificate of Deposit Products, and although they do not offer top rates across every term, they offer rates up to 1.00% APY. However, with a $10,000 minimum opening deposit requirement to get the necessary APY, it’s hard to say whether this account will be for everyone or not. Nonetheless, still, the lowest-risk investment product to ever surface with decent returns.
Be sure to also see our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your banking needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions, and thrifts. Bank, thrift, and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.