Find the latest Divvy promotions & bonuses here.
With Divvy, it’s a corporate card and expense management platform that gives you complete control and real-time visibility into company spending. It also save you from dealing with time-consuming expense reports. Not to mention it’s free.
Read below for more information on what they have to offer.
Divvy $500 Bonus
Get a $500 bonus for attending a demo of Divvy’s expense management platform. To qualify, you must:
- Open an account within 60 days of responding to this offer.
- Spend a minimum of $500 in Net Purchases on their Divvy business card within 45 days of account creation
- Complete a balance payment of over $500 per the account payment terms.
Net Purchases exclude cash advances, credits, chargebacks, and Plastiq or Melio payments. Divvy will apply the $500 incentive as a statement credit to your divvy account within 60 days of your first successful balance payment over $500. Offer expires 3/31/23.
(Click here to learn more at Divvy)
Divvy Up to $1,000 Bonus
You can earn up to $1,000 bonus for using your card on eligible spend purchases. This offer is only available to new customers and to those who have not spent through their Divvy account in over 90 days. You can use our referral link to sign-up for a new account.
|Spend on purchases||Bonus earned|
Divvy $100 Demo Bonus (Expired)
Keep in mind that this $100 offer is no longer available.
You’ll need to have a friend to refer you to Divvy to be eligible for the $100 bonus.
Receive a $100 bonus for attending a demo of Divvy’s expense management platform. To be eligible, you must:
- Be verified business decision maker or influencer.
- Spend over $10,000 per month on credit on your business.
- Attend a full 15-20 minute demo with a Divvy product rep.
- Be willing to spend the $100 Divvy MasterCard with Divvy’s free app. With virtual card feature, you’re able to spend with any retailer that accepts MasterCard online or over the phone.
Divvy $100 Referrals (Expired)
Keep in mind that the $100 offer is no longer available.
Receive a $100 cash bonus for each person that completes a demo with your personal referral link and gets approved. Every one of your referrals will also get a $100 cash bonus.
This is how the Divvy Refer-a-Friend Program works:
- Go to the Divvy referral page and fill out the form at the bottom of the page. Then, click “Submit.”
- Your referrals will get their $100 bonus when they complete the demo.
- After your referral gets approved, you get your $100 bonus.
When you use Divvy, every business purchase is made with a Divvy card and immediately categorized with just a few taps. Both spenders and managers will save hours every month, and your finance team will get real-time visibility into your budget.
Here’s how Divvy works:
- Divvy uses a combination of software and smart corporate credit card. Once approved, you can start spending immediately.
- Create budgets that support your financial process, then empower your teams to spend.
- See every transaction in real time and make changes immediately. If someone needs more money, you can get funds to them within seconds.
- Quickly see which Divvy transactions are ready to move into your accounting software.
The Divvy platform features the following:
- Control. Every spender has their own card, and you have the power to control each card’s balance.
- Budget. Make a budget, add people to it, divvy out funds and watch the spending. With real-time tracking and spending controls, you won’t go over budget again.
- Visibility. Every time a spender swipes their Divvy card, the transaction is immediately visible to the spender, budget owner and company admin. Which means no more surprises when you get the reports.
- Bill Pay. Pay any bill or invoice through Divvy’s Bill Pay.
- Expenses. Divvy generates automatic expense reports. No more reporting deadlines, and no more manual expense reports.
- Rewards. Divvy puts you in control of how you earn rewards, with options up to 7x multipliers.
- Integrations. Divvy plays nice with all financial technology. Map custom fields in GL codes and save a bunch of time each month with QuickBooks Online sync.
Divvy is a good solution for any company that struggles with expense reports, reimbursements, receipts, expensive annual software contracts, and other expense management headaches. Additionally, what more could you ask for than for all of this to be free!
Leave a Reply