Fidelity is offering new or existing Fidelity customers up to 200 commission-free trades. In order to receive the bonus, you must designate an existing Fidelity brokerage account or open and fund a new eligible Fidelity brokerage account with net new assets. Trades must be used within 90 calendar days of being credited to the customer’s account.
Fidelity Brokerage Bonus Breakdown:
- Deposit $50,000- $99,999 to earn 100 commission-free trades
- Deposit $100,000 or more to earn 200 commission-free trades
Fidelity Brokerage Account Features:
- Free, one-on-one guidance – Receive complimentary guidance online, by phone, or in person.
- Free independent research – Get independent research from 20+ providers.1
- More investments to choose from – Access 5,000 mutual funds and over 30,000 bonds and CDs, plus stocks and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- Lower commissions – Trade U.S. equities online or using Fidelity Mobile® apps for just $7.95.
Fidelity Brokerage Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Individual, Joint or Custodial account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Online Trades: $7.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $100,000 or more for the maximum bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least nine months or your award may be reclaimed by Fidelity.
Open a Fidelity Account and deposit $100,000 within 60 days for the maximum 200 commission-free trades bonus. Accounts that deposit $50,000 to $99,999 will receive 100 commission-free trades. New accounts or designated eligible accounts must be funded within 60 days (qualification period). Allow up to 7 business days for assets to be registered in the system. See our full list of brokerage bonuses!
Leave a Reply