Fifth Third currently sent out targeted offers via email regarding their TRIO Credit Card. You should expect two offers from this, if you were targeted of course, and it’s either one or the other. You could earn $450 after making a spending threshold of $2,500 within the first 3 months. Remember that cash back earning is as followed: 3% on restaurants, 2% on gas, groceries and drug stores (up to $1,500 spend per quarter)
Editor’s Note: To qualify, you’ll need to live in the qualifying states of OH, KY, GA, FL, NC, IL, MI, WI, IN, WV. Offer is Targeted, YMMV.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: $450 Bonus
- Spending Requirement: $450 after $2,500 in spend
- Best Feature: 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 billing cycles
- Annual Fee: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Keep in mind that Fifth Third pulls strictly from Transunion
Fifth Third Bank TRIO Credit Card Features:
- 0% Introductory APR on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles
- 3% cash back at restaurants
- 2% cash back on gas and at grocery and drug stores, up to $1,500 spend per quarter in these combined purchase categories
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
- Cell Phone Protection (must pay your monthly wireless cellular telephone bills each month)
- Mastercard world benefits
- Zero Liability: protects you against unauthorized purchases.
- Chip Technology: This card is chip-enabled and offers advanced security & better fraud protection for all your in-store purchases.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™: If someone steals your identity, you’ll get resolution service assistance to help restore you to the good standing that you had prior to the violation.
Check out this Fifth Third Bank TRIO MasterCard bonus offer today. Standard bonus is $100 so $450 is a huge step-up and attractive enough for me to recommend anyone that was targeted to take advantage of. Definitely worth it for the sign-up, can’t really say for sure about having this card in your wallet long-term since there are cards out there with better rewards structure: Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express or Fidelity’s 2% Credit Card. Find more credit cards with our complete list of Credit Card Promotions, for all of your credit necessities!