Get your hands on a Complete Rewards VISA Card from FNBO by October 5, 2016 and you could earn a $25 statement credit when you make a purchase in the first three billing cycles. Keep in mind that if you choose to redeem your bonus rewards into your checking, savings, mortgage or NEST 529 account, you will receive $50 in statement credit as well as 2% cash back instead of the 1%.back on all purchases. The rewards don’t expire and there’s no annual fee making this an exceptional daily usage credit card to consider.
Editor’s Note: Again, the $50 Statement Credit and Double Points is only available if you redeem through a FNBO checking, savings, mortgage or NEST 529 account
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM
- Barclaycard CashForwardTMWorld MasterCard®
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $375 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Make sure to complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
- LIMITED TIME OFFER! Earn a $50 statement credit2 when you make a purchase in the first three billing cycles. Offer valid through October 5, 2016.
- No Annual Fee.1
- EARN 1% BACK ON PURCHASES2: Redeem for cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise.
- DOUBLE YOUR REWARDS: Choose to redeem your rewards into your checking, savings, mortgage or NEST 529 account for a higher value of 2% back.2
- Rewards earned NEVER expire!2
- 0% introductory APR1 for the first 15 billing cycles onpurchases. After that, a variable APR1 based on the Prime Rate between 16.24% and 23.24% APR depending on your creditworthiness
- Earn up to a $50 Bonus. Make a purchase in the first 3 billing cycles and you’ll earn enough rewards to redeem for $25 in cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise. Get $50 if you choose to redeem your bonus rewards into your checking, savings, mortgage or NEST 529 account.2
- Sign-up Bonus
- No Point Limit
- No Annual Fee
- Must open a Checkimg,savings, or NEST 529 to take advantage of double points
FNBO’s issued Complete Rewards VISA Card will now be available with a $50 sign-up bonus attached. Apply for this card and make a purchase within the first three billing cycles and you could earn yourself this bonus incentive. Keep in mind that you will have to redeem your bonus rewards into your checking, savings, mortgage or NEST 529 account in order to receive this incentive amount. Otherwise, you’ll receive a $25 Statement credit, and 1x the point on every purchase. There’s no rotating categories necessary and no minimum spend. I also recommend that you check out our review on the Fidelity VISA Signature for a flat 2% cash back and a $100 Sign-up Bonus. Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Bonuses if you’re not interested at the moment.
The Citi Premier® Card offers 80,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. 80,000 Points are redeemable for $800 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com.
• 3X Points at Restaurants
• 3X Points at Supermarkets
• 3X Points at Gas Stations
• 3X Points on Air Travel and Hotels
• 1X Points on All Other Purchases
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.