If you’re looking for a card that is strong in every category, consider opening the Go Signature Visa Card. With this card you can earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases within 3 months of opening your card. If you convert the points, this is equivalent to a $300 bonus. In addition, you get 3X points back on gas and travel, 2X points back on groceries and recurring bills, and 1X points everywhere else. If you are interested in this card, continue reading to learn more!
Editor’s Note: GTE Financial is a credit union based in Tampa, but it looks like the offer is available to anyone.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.25% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
GTE Financial Go Signature Visa Card Summary
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 30,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: Make at least $3,000 in purchases in first 3 months
- Annual Fee: $60, waived the first year
- Bonus Worth: The 30,000 Bonus Points are equivalent to $300
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: This card has a unique feature where it offers points back on recurring bills, so be sure to take advantage of that.
GTE Financial Go Signature Visa Card Features
- Earn 30,000 Points when you open a Go Signature card today and spend $3,000 in the first three months. That’s a $300 value
- Earn 3X, on pay at the pump, travel and home improvement stores.
- Earn 2X points on groceries and recurring bills like your utilities, cable, gym membership and your cell phone plan
- Earn 1X point on all other purchases
- Redeem your points towards awesome gift cards, travel, merchandise or cash back.
- Cell Phone Protection, Identity Theft Coverage, Price Protection, Travel and Emergency Assistance Service, Visa Concierge, Roadside Dispatch and Auto Rental Collision Waiver.
- 1% foreign transaction fee
- Annual fee of $60, waived the first year.
With the Go Signature Visa Card you could earn yourself a bonus of 30,000 Bonus Points when you complete the spending requirements necessary to earn them. This is a great card that not only provides a generous sign up bonus, but it also continues to give back through the points back opportunities it offers, like 2X points back on recurring payments. This is feature that makes this card different than most others because it offers points back on recurring bills like utilities, gym memberships, and cell phone bills. This is great because you can get 2X points back on a payment you continuously have to pay. To top it all off, this card also waives the annual fee of $60 for the first year. All in all, this is a great card so sign up today if you’re interested! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions if you’re looking for a bigger bonus!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 15.99%-26.99% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions