The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card is a hotel rewards credit card aimed toward business owners that earns Hilton hotel rewards points for purchases made with the card.
For a limited time, new cardholders can earn 125,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases in the first 3 months of card membership.
With this card, you’ll be also earning up to 12X bonus points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases, plus complimentary Gold Status all for a $95 annual fee!
Table of Contents
Hilton Honors American Express Business Card Summary
With the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card:
• Welcome Offer: Earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card: 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X Everywhere Else. Terms & Limitations Apply.
• Enjoy complimentary Gold status with your Hilton Honors Business Card.
• Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
• Earn another Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
• Relax with 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority PassTM Select membership, which offers access to over 1,000 lounges in over 120 countries.
• Terms apply.
• See Rates & Fees
You’ll earn 12X points per dollar for purchases made directly with hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio.
You’ll also earn 6X points per dollar on select business purchases. Business purchases include: U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchases directly from U.S. service providers, and U.S. purchases for shipping.
Plus, earn 6X points per dollar on select travel purchases. Travel purchases include: U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies.
All other purchases earn 3X points per dollar.
Hilton points are worth about 0.5 cents per point, which is about half the value of the average rewards program point. However, the value of your points depends on the Hilton hotel category where you book your stay.
Redeem your Hilton points for free stays, merchandise, experiences, and more. You can also transfer your points to Hilton Honors airline partners or redeem them for free car rentals or cruises. However, you’ll get more value out of your points when you redeem them for free stays.
Per Hilton Honors program, the amount of points required to redeem hotel rewards varies by hotel, room, booking date, and length of stay. Hilton does not have an awards chart anymore. Instead, you must search individually for specific properties and their award rates.
You can also pay cash for part of your hotel redemption with Hilton Honor’s Points & Money option. Redeem points or pay cash to cover an entire stay or use a combination of both. Your points are flexible because you can use as many points you want on a given redemption as long as there’s a room available.
The Amex Hilton Honors Business Card provides some standard protections for purchases and travels. Here are some more benefits that may entice you:
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status: Get automatic Gold status in the Hilton Honors program. Spend $40,000 in a calendar year to upgrade to Diamond. Perks include bonus points, room upgrades, and complementary breakfast. If you stay at Hilton properties frequently, you can get a lot of value out of this card.
- Free Weekend Night Reward: Spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your card in a calendar year to earn a complementary Weekend Night Reward. Depending on how you use it, this perk may be worth more than enough to cover the annual fee.
- Second Weekend Night Reward: You’ll earn a second Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $60,000 on eligible purchases with your card in a calendar year.
- 10 Free Priority Pass Visits: You get 10 lounge visits per year once enrolled. Additional passes are only $27. Relax and take advantage of this perk if you travel through an airport with a Priority Pass lounge.
- No foreign transaction fees: Use your card on purchases when you travel abroad without the worry of foreign transaction fees.
Earn the fantastic welcome offer of the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card. It’s great for redemption on free stays at any of Hilton’s properties. If you prefer staying at Hilton’s hotels and resorts, this card could benefit you with up to 12X bonus points for every eligible purchase. There are many categories to earn points from. You’ll also be receiving perks like complementary Gold Status, anniversary bonuses, and much more. If you’re not interested, there are other cards you can take a look at if you see our complete list of credit card promotions today!
Compare this card with other hotel related cards here.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.