Sign up for the HSBC Platinum MasterCard® for a card that offers a competitive 0% introductory APR on credit card purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. There is no annual fee for this card or foreign transaction fee. Speak with specially-trained MasterCard Global Service Representatives 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in any language. When you’re away from home, you can be protected with a package of travel services and benefits. There are many more benefits so read on!
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $325 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Make sure to complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review
HSBC Platinum MasterCard Credit Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Best Feature: 0% Intro APR for 18 months
- Annual Fee: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: You can add additional cards for family members at no additional cost
HSBC Platinum MasterCard Credit Card Features:
- 0% Introductory APR on credit card purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from Account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply.
- No annual fee.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Make purchases the way you want — mobile payment enabled supporting Android Pay™, Apple Pay™ and Samsung Pay™.
- Shop with confidence knowing that your purchases are covered with our valuable protection programs.
- Fraud coverage if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Use online banking to access your account, even from your smartphone, with our mobile app.
- Terms Apply.
HSBC Platinum Pros:
- Long Period no Intro APR
- No Annual Fee
HSBC Platinum Cons:
- No sign-up Bonus
If you need a card with competitive pricing and peace of mind benefits, the HSBC Platinum MasterCard® may be the card for you. It offers a 0% introductory APR on credit card purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months and a ton of other benefits. On top of having no annual fee, this card also adds in the additional perk of no foreign transaction fee making it so much better for your ideal travel spend. Not only that but you can add additional card members under your name for no additional cost. Definitely a card to look into if you want a long period 0% Intro APR on your balance transfers and purchases. Otherwise, find out which card is fit for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!