Sign up today for the HSBC Platinum MasterCard® with Rewards Credit Card and you’ll earn 15,000 Bonus Points worth $150 after spending $500 in new, net card purchases in the first three months from account opening. With this card you can look forward to earning 1 point for all types of merchant purchases. There is no limit on points you can earn and there is no expiration. You can redeem points for 1% cash back or choose between hundreds of redemption options including popular gift cards, merchandise or flights on most major airlines.
|New Eligible Chase Business Checking Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
HSBC Platinum MasterCard with Rewards Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Best Feature: 15,000 Bonus Points worth $150 after spending $500 in new, net card purchases in the first three months from account opening
- Annual Fee: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: There is no cap to the number of points you can earn, so feel free to rack them up!
HSBC Platinum MasterCard with Rewards Credit Card Features:
- Earn 15,000 Bonus Points after you spend $500 or more in new, net purchases in your first three months from credit card account opening.
- 0% Introductory APR on credit card purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months from Account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply.
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
- Earn unlimited Rewards Program Points with every purchase that never expire and redeem for cash back, popular gift cards, merchandise, or flights on most major airlines.
- Make purchases the way you want — mobile payment enabled supporting Android Pay™, Apple Pay™ and Samsung Pay™.
- Fraud coverage if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Use online banking to access your account, even from your smartphone, with our mobile app.
- Terms Apply.
HSBC Platinum MasterCard Pros:
- Decent Sign-Up
- No Annual Fee
- 0% Introductory period
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
HSBC Platinum MasterCard Cons:
- Point Accumulation is difficult with “1 point everywhere”
If you’re looking to rack up rewards points, consider signing up today for the HSBC Platinum MasterCard® with Rewards Credit Card. With this card, you can look forward to earning 15,000 Bonus Points after spending $500 in the first three months from account opening. You’ll also earn 1 point for all other types of merchant purchases. Redeem points for 1% cash back or choose between hundreds of redemption options including popular gift cards, merchandise or flights on most major airlines.
Plus look forward to 0% introductory APR on card purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months from account opening. You can also take advantage of the travel benefits. For example, when you’re away from home, you’re protected with a package of travel assistance services. With no annual fee or foreign transaction fees, this card is worth considering. Otherwise, find out which card is right for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can also enjoy earning 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening.
This card comes with $0 annual fee on top of up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card.