Now, there’s good news for you regular Vegas visitors everywhere that are looking for a new card in the market, there is a Mlife Rewards MasterCard that’s now available to sign up to advantage of the 10,000 sign-up bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 billing cycles. Not only that, but you’ll receive up to 3 points per dollar spent at M Life destinations and 2 points spent on gas and supermarkets. Better yet, this card has no annual fees to worry about.
It doesn’t stop there; this card offers rewards perks for those that love to take advantage of Las Vegas and their entertainment district with exclusive priority hotel check ins at M Life stays, complimentary buffet passes at M Life and so much more!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
- Spend Bonus: 10,000 points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 billing cycles
- 3x points per $1 spent at M life Rewards Destinations
- 2x points per $1 spent on gas and at supermarkets
- 1x point per $1 spent everywhere else
- 1 Tier Credit for every point earned
- Automatic upgrade to Pearl status which includes…
- Complimentary self-parking at Las Vegas M life Rewards Destinations
- Buffet line pass at Las Vegas M life Rewards Destinations
- Points earned on the M life Rewards MasterCard can be redeemed for FREEPLAY® or Express Comps™ for use towards rooms, dining, and entertainment
- Priority hotel check-in at M life Rewards Destinations
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- No Annual Fee
- There’s a sign up bonus
- No Annual Fee
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- 3x category
- And so much more.
- Pearl Status is borderline decent
- Sign-Up Bonus isn’t very attractive as well
Starting June of 2016, you can get your hands on the new Mlife Rewards MasterCard from Bank of Omaha and earn yourself 10,000 bonus points when you make the $1000 spending requirement within 3 months. Now, If you can put up with there being an unattractive sign-up bonus, then this card can be quite satisfying. The pearl status isn’t all that appealing as well, but all-in-all, there’s slight potential in it being a fun little card with no annual fees, lets just hope that the points are valued because it all just depends ultimately on the points worth whether this card stands out or not.
I don’t recommend this card to people who doesn’t book stays at any of M Life’s destinations, and I definitely don’t recommend this card to anyone that doesn’t go to Las Vegas as often either! Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Bonuses if you’re not interested at the moment.
The Citi Premier® Card offers 80,000 Bonus Points after making $4,000 in purchases with your card within the first 3 months of account opening.
The 80,000 Points are redeemable for $800 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com.
• 3X Points at Restaurants
• 3X Points at Supermarkets
• 3X Points at Gas Stations
• 3X Points on Air Travel and Hotels
• 1X Points on All Other Purchases
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.