Sign up today for the Macatawa Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Card to earn 2,500 bonus points, redeemable for $25 cash back, after your first purchase on your new card. With this card you get introductory 0.00% APR for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers with no annual fee. You also get a 25% bonus on all points earned every month, automatically. If you want to learn more about this card, keep on reading for more information!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Table of Contents
Macatawa Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 2,500 bonus points
- Spending Requirement: Make one purchase on your new card
- Annual Fee: $0
- Expiration Date: None
Macatawa Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Card Features:
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase, redeemable for $25 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings.
- Earn 1 point for every eligible net $1 you spend.
- Get a 25% bonus on all points earned every month, automatically.
- No caps or limits on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards.
- Redemption starts at 2,500 points for $25 cash back, or redeem 25,000 points for round-trip airfare up to $325.
- Introductory 0.00% APR for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers.
- No Annual Fee
With the Macatawa Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Card, you could earn an easy bonus for 2,500 Bonus Points just for making one purchase. This card offers points back opportunities and a waived annual fee, so take advantage of it. However, this isn’t really the best card out there considering that there are better bonuses. Still, if it has what you are interested in, such as a 0% APR period for 6 months on balance transfers and purchases and no annual fee, then apply now! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions if you’re looking for a bigger bonus!