Anyone living or working in Montgomery County, Maryland, you can now stop by your local Montgomery County EFCU and take advantage of their $100 Bonus just for opening a MCEFCU Free Checking account with Direct Deposit enabled!
You will have until October 28, 2016 to apply and within 90 days of account opening, set up a net pay direct deposit from payroll, Social Security or other government benefits. With a MCEFCU Checking account you’ll enjoy totally free checking with no minimum balance or monthly fees, mobile banking with remote deposit, access to over 80,000 Surcharge-free ATM locations and so much more.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Montgomery County EFCU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Cash
- Availability: MD
- Expiration Date: 10/28/2016
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: DD is required
- Additional Requirements: Offer available to members without an existing MCEFCU checking account as of 8/5/2016
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: There is a 6 months ETF.
Montgomery County EFCU Checking Bonus Requirements:
- Stop by a Montgomery County EFCU Branch by October 28, 2016.
- Open a new MCEFCU Free Checking account and follow these requirements:
- Within 90 days of account opening, set up a net pay direct deposit from payroll, Social Security or other government benefits.
- Once all requirements have been completed, you’ll receive a total of $100 in Bonus Incentive.
Montgomery County EFCU Account Features:
- Totally free checking – no minimum balance or monthly fees
- Mobile Banking with Remote Deposit
- Access to over 80,000 surcharge-free ATM locations
Get your hands on Free Checking account from Montgomery County EFCU and you could rewards yourself with a generous $100 Checking Bonus. ALl you have to do is simply complete the necessary DD requirements and your set! Keep in mind that you must be able and willing to keep your account open for a consecutive 6 months after account opening in order to avoid any forfeit or claw-backs of your incentive. Allow six to eight weeks for bonus to post to your account. The amount of the bonus will be reported on Form 1099-INT. If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
The Citi Premier® Card offers 60,000 Bonus Points after making $4,000 in purchases with your card within the first 3 months of account opening.
• NEW! 3X Points at Restaurants
• NEW! 3X Points at Supermarkets
• 3X Points at Gas Stations
• 3X Points on Air Travel and Hotels
• 1X Points on All Other Purchases
You'll be able to enjoy $100 off a single hotel stay of $500 or more, excluding taxes and fees, through thankyou.com, once per calendar year.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.