Moomoo is offering free stock offers where new members can earn up to five free stocks, worth up to $3,500.
Moomoo is a free trading app that allows you to: purchase stocks, ADRs, and ETFs without paying for commission fees. Additionally, it’s both pre and post-market trading free of charge and minimum deposit requirements.
Read below for more information on what they have to offer.
Table of Contents
Moomoo Bonus: Get 10 Free Stocks
Opening a new account with Moomoo will be beneficial for you if you want access to free stocks. Moomoo is available for anyone to use and offers great features as well.
How to earn 10 free stocks:
- Open a brokerage account with Moomoo Financial Inc. to get 1 free stock valued between $3 – $2,500.
- Deposit in the promotion period and have $100 or more net deposit after its arrival to get 1 free stock valued between $8 – $2,500.
- Deposit in the promotion period and have $2,000 or more net deposit after its arrival to get 3 free stocks valued between $8 – $2,500.
(Visit Moomoo to learn more)
|Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to WeBull (Get free stocks), J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing (Up to $625 Cash), Axos Self Directed Trading ($200 Cash), TradeStation ($150 Cash), TradeStation (Up To $1,200 Crypto Bonus ), and Betterment (12 Months free Service).|
|Tradable Assets||Stocks, ETFs, options, futures, funds|
|Platforms||Desktop, iOS, Android|
|Countries Available||U.S., Singapore|
Moomoo is a commission-free app that offers clients free level 2 market data, tools, and insights, to help investors make better investment decisions. Not only, you would get access to U.S. stocks, ETFs, options, and futures, but also markets from Hong Kong, Chinese, and Singapore.
You also get their amazing features like:
- Free access to Level 2 market data, which displays real-time bids and asks for any stock as well as trades being executed.
- Research tools, like trading ideas, fundamental data, advanced charting, and customizable news and insights.
- Advanced order types, such as limit if touched orders (LIT), market if touched orders (MIT), trailing stop orders, and trailing stop limit orders. You can set these limits to expire at the end of the day (GTD) or until you cancel them manually (GTC).
- Crossed market orders to buy a security at a lower price on one exchange and sell it when it is higher on another exchange.
- Margin trading to borrow money against the value fo the securities in your account, giving you access to increased funds without having to sell off all the asses in your current portfolio.
- Paper trading, so you can practice buying and selling stocks and ETFs and build a diversified portfolio without worrying about losing money.
- Longer trading hours, from 4am to 9pm, EST.
- In-app community with over 100,000 users.
- Alerts and notifications.
Moomoo i s regulatead by the SEC and FINRA, plus the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Their accounts are insures by the SIPC for up to $500,000 including $250,000 for cash claims.
Moomoo Pricing & Fees
Pricing and fees varies depending on the market you’re in, so if you live in the United States, Hong Kong, China, and Singapore you can read more about the full pricing details here.
For U.S. residents the platform does not charge commission or membership fees, option contract fees, withdrawal fees, or inactivity fees when trading in the U.S. market.
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Axos Self Directed Trading||$200 Cash||Review|
|Webull||12 Free stocks & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commissions||Review|
Now, when you open a new free account with Moomoo, you’ll be able to get free stocks, ETFs, ADRs, and more. Additionally, their account comes with many great features that you’ll be able to take advantage of as well. If you’re looking for free stock with awesome perks, Moomoo is an excellent choice for you to consider.