Morgan Stanley is currently offering a waived $450 annual fee on their co-branded Platinum Card: The Platinum Card® from American Express Exclusively for Morgan Stanley. You heard that right, if you have $1,000,000 in funds with Morgan Stanley, you could take advantage of their new Premier Cash Management Service and reward yourself for all your everyday finances. Aside from unlimited ATM rebates worldwide and no foreign transactions fees, you will also receive a “$450 Annual Engagement Bonus” for being a Reserved Client/MS Platinum Cardholder.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
Learn More---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Morgan Stanley Premier Cash Management Requirements:
- Client’s household must have and maintain a minimum of $1,000,000 in eligible assets and liabilities or have paid at least $10,000 in managed fees/commissions.
- Bring in or keep cash at Morgan Stanley across qualifying accounts:
- Aggregate monthly direct deposit across all eligible accounts totaling at least $5,000
- Maintain $50,000 average daily cash balance in Sweep Money Market Funds, the Bank Deposit Program or any free cash across all eligible accounts.
- Use Morgan Stanley cash management services: any two of five payment types below:
- Debit Card
- Payments on Morgan Stanley Online
- Morgan Stanley Cards from American Express
- Check Writing
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Transfers
- Repeat usage for three (3) consecutive months
Morgan Stanley Premier Cash Management Features:
- Receive this special bonus from Morgan Stanley each full year that you maintain Reserved1 client status and if you are also the Card Member2 with a Platinum Card from American Express Exclusively for Morgan Stanley.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Access your cash through any ATM in the MasterCard®, Maestro®, or STAR® Network and receive unlimited rebates of third-party ATM service fees.
- Waived Annual Active Asset Account and Cash Management Service Fees
If you’re a Morgan Stanley Platinum Cardholder and you have $1,000,000 in eligible assets and liabilities, you could take advantage of a waived $450 annual fee every year that you maintain your reserved clientele status. Of course, to most consumers, $1,000,000 in funds with Morgan Stanley for Reserved clientele on top of the Premier Cash Management requirements is definitely a considerable far-fetch, but for those of you who could accomplish these requirements with ease, by all means, take advantage of Morgan Stanley’s PCM services! Keep in mind that this card has an appeal for higher-income clientele so it’s quite understandable why the requirements for being a Reserved client is so strict. Be sure to also check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
With the American Express High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 1.75% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access