Nadex (North American Derivatives Exchange) is offering new members up to a $200 cash bonus when you make an initial deposit using a referral link. Plus, get an extra $100 cash bonus for every person who claims the welcome bonus with the invite link.
Nadex is a regulated exchange in North America that offers binary option and spread trading on a wide variety of global markets. They offer affordable access to many markets, with low fees and $250 minimum opening balance.
NADEX provides a transparent, legal and safe way to trade in binaries. To learn more about NADEX, you can continue reading below.
Table of Contents
NADEX Up to $200 Welcome Bonus
Earn up to $200 bonus when you join NADEX. To qualify for the bonus:
- Register using a referral link to open a live Nadex Account
- Then fund it with an initial deposit of at least $250
- Make sure to make at least five trades within 30 days of applying for a Nadex account.
- Earn additional $100 deposit bonus when you make a single deposit of $1,000+ and make five trades.
Please note that this offer is open to new members only.
Give $100, Get $100 Referral Program
For each qualifying referrals that you refer to NADEX, earn a $100 bonus and your referrals can get up to $100. To earn the bonus
- Invite someone you know to NADEX by copying the link in Refer a Friend tab and sharing it with your friends.
- Then make sure they sign up with using your link, funds at least $250, and places 5 trades within 30 days of opening a NADEX account.
- Then you both get a bonus sent into your NADEX trading account a month after criteria are met.
|Asset Classes||Stock indices, forex markets, commodities & U.S. macroeconomic events|
|Platform||Web (PC & Mac) & mobile|
|Account Minimum||$250 initial account deposit|
|Available Account Types||Standard trading account for binary options, touch brackets & call spreads; free demo accounts; business accounts.|
Types of Trade
You can choose from three types of trade accounts:
- Binary Option: Binary option contracts offer defined risk and clear outcomes. You decide whether a market is likely to be above a certain price, at a certain time. If you think it will be, you buy.
- Touch Bracket: This option is similar to a stop-limit trade in the stock market. This lets you enter into a trade at a pre-determined price point and automatically execute the trade.
- Call Spread: A call spread is a trading strategy that involves buying and selling call options at the same time. Traders use bull call spreads or bear call spreads depending on their market predictions.
|Indices||US 500 (S&P 500)
Wall Street 30 (DOW)
US Tech 100 (NASDAQ)
US SmallCap 2000 (Russell 2000)
Germany 30 (DAX)
Japan 225 (Nikkei)
|News||Fed Funds Rate
Weekly Jobless Claims
NADEX Trading Platform
NADEX’s trading platform offers extensive features that no other binary options platforms offer. If you’re a serious trader, you can get advanced charting options as well as detailed technical analysis of assets.
NADEX Minimum Deposit
Open a NADEX account with a minimum of $250, this low initial funding makes a great platform for newbies who are not too sure of throw down a huge amount at the offset.
Members can make the deposit with a debit card, ACH, wire transfer or a paper check. Once your account is funded, you can begin trading immediately.
NADEX Trading Hours
You can trade 23 hours a day with an hour off from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. for exchange maintenance. If a specific market is closed due to observance of a holiday, NADEX will also stop trading of that market as well.
NADEX Demo Account
NADEX offers a free demo account for eternity where members can practice trading strategies on the platform using real-time date without having to worry about the risk capital.
NADEX Customer Support
Get access to NADEX’s customer support service department by phone, email or the web contact form.
You can take advantage of NADEX’s resources since they offer an extensive learning center with educational materials.
NADEX is regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), so members are rest assured that it’s in the best interest of the exchange to perform fair and honest trading.
NADEX doesn’t charge any brokerage commission fees. They also doesn’t charge any fees for account setup, deposits, debit card withdrawals or ACH withdrawals.
Although, they have a wire withdrawal fee of $25, as well as a returned deposit/chargeback fee of $25.
Binary Option Contracts
|Entry or exit
|$1 / contract|
|$1 / contract|
Call Spread & Knock-Out Contracts
|Entry or exit
|$1 / contract|
|Trade expiration||$1 / contract|
NADEX is an easy platform to use with competitive fees and a regulated place to trade binary options, touch brackets and call spreads. This is a good option if you understand the risks of trading sophisticated derivatives.