Sign up for the NIH FCU Visa Platinum Credit Card to receive nih’s lowest variable rates card. If you have average credit and wish to pay down debt with our lowest rates available or save on interest, then this card is for you. You will receive 0% intro rate for 12 months on purchase and balance transfers. Additionally, the cash advance APR on your NIH FCU Platinum card is the same as the purchase APR, and there is no annual fee so check it out!
|Chase Business Complete Checking®
|Chase Private Client
|Chase Total Checking®
|Chase College CheckingSM
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing
|Up To $700 Cash
|Chase Secure BankingSM
NIH Fcu Visa Platinum Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Best Feature: Low variable rates
- Spending Requirement: None
- Annual Fee: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Traveling outside the US? You can make the purchases you need with your NIHFCU Platinum Card with just a 1% fee – a fee lower than many other issuers.
NIH FCU Visa Platinum Credit Card Features:
- 0% intro rate for 12 months on purchase and balance transfers
- After the intro period, pay a variable APR depending on credit worthiness
- No annual fee
- Unlike many other issuers who charge significantly higher rates and unnecessarily high fees for cash advances, the cash advance APR on your NIHFCU Platinum card is the same as the purchase APR.
- Cash Advance fee of the greater of 2% or $10 applies ($75 maximum fee)
NIH FCU Visa Platinum Pros:
- No Annual Fee
- Low variable rates
NIH FCU Visa Platinum Cons:
- No sign-up bonus
If you need a card with low rates, consider getting the NIH FCU Visa Platinum Credit Card. You will receive a 0% intro rate for 12 months on purchase and balance transfers. After the intro period, pay a variable APR depending on credit worthiness. There is no annual fee and the cash advance APR is also the same as the purchase APR. So give this card a shot! Otherwise, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!