If you sign up for the Norwegian Cruise Line® World MasterCard® Credit Card you can receive 10,000 Bonus WorldPoints points if you make your first transaction in the first 60 days—enough for $100 off your next cruise. You can redeem points for stateroom upgrades, travel discounts, on-board credits, car rentals, hotel stays or gift cards for over 100 top retailers. You’ll also get exclusive redemption opportunities for last-minute cruises and other special offers. With every swipe of your card, you will earn 1 point per $1 spent, so if you are a fan of Norwegian Cruises, then I highly recommend looking into this card.
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 25, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review
|Discover Checking: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Make sure to complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Barclaycard JetBlue MasterCard®
Norwegian Cruse Line Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 10,000 Bonus WorldPoints
- Spending Requirement: Make at least one purchase within first 60 days of account opening
- Annual Fee: None
- Bonus Worth: $100
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Earn double WorldPoints points on Norwegian purchases
Norwegian Cruse Line Credit Card Features:
- Earn 10,000 Bonus WorldPoints after making a transaction within 60 days of account opening
- Earn 1 Point per $1 on all purchases
- Start redeeming rewards at 2,500 points
- Redeem points for stateroom upgrades, travel discounts, on-board credits, car rentals, hotel stays or gift cards for over 100 top retailers. You’ll also get exclusive redemption opportunities for last-minute cruises and other special offers.
The Norwegian Cruise Line® World MasterCard® Credit Card is a great card if you go on cruises often with Norwegian Cruise. If you sign up today and make a purchase within the 60 days, you will receive a bonus of 10,000 Bonus WorldPoints. There is no annual fee, so I highly recommend giving this card a shot if you think you will make use of it. If not, then, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!