If you sign up for the Norwegian Cruise Line® World MasterCard® Credit Card you can receive 10,000 Bonus WorldPoints points if you make your first transaction in the first 60 days—enough for $100 off your next cruise. You can redeem points for stateroom upgrades, travel discounts, on-board credits, car rentals, hotel stays or gift cards for over 100 top retailers. You’ll also get exclusive redemption opportunities for last-minute cruises and other special offers. With every swipe of your card, you will earn 1 point per $1 spent, so if you are a fan of Norwegian Cruises, then I highly recommend looking into this card.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
Learn More---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Barclaycard JetBlue MasterCard®
Norwegian Cruse Line Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 10,000 Bonus WorldPoints
- Spending Requirement: Make at least one purchase within first 60 days of account opening
- Annual Fee: None
- Bonus Worth: $100
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Earn double WorldPoints points on Norwegian purchases
Norwegian Cruse Line Credit Card Features:
- Earn 10,000 Bonus WorldPoints after making a transaction within 60 days of account opening
- Earn 1 Point per $1 on all purchases
- Start redeeming rewards at 2,500 points
- Redeem points for stateroom upgrades, travel discounts, on-board credits, car rentals, hotel stays or gift cards for over 100 top retailers. You’ll also get exclusive redemption opportunities for last-minute cruises and other special offers.
The Norwegian Cruise Line® World MasterCard® Credit Card is a great card if you go on cruises often with Norwegian Cruise. If you sign up today and make a purchase within the 60 days, you will receive a bonus of 10,000 Bonus WorldPoints. There is no annual fee, so I highly recommend giving this card a shot if you think you will make use of it. If not, then, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.