Get a competitive 0% intro APR for 7 months with the Platinum Plus® for Business MasterCard®. Also, receive a $200 statement credit bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 60 days of your account opening.
Look forward to features such as a flexible suite of online services that adapts to your business needs with MyReport Center. With no annual fee, this card is worth looking into if you’re running a business.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonus:
- The Blue BusinessSMPlus Credit Card from American Express
- SimplyCash® Plus Business Card from American Express
- Barclaycard Ring Mastercard
Platinum Plus for Business MasterCard Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Statement Credit
- Spending Requirement: $500 in 60 days
- Best Feature: 0% intro APR for 7 months
- Annual Fee: none
- Expiration Date: none
- Additional Advice: receive savings and discounts on everyday business purchases
Platinum Plus for Business MasterCard Features:
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR on purchases for the first 7 billing cycles from account opening
- Get employee cards at no additional cost to you and with credit limits you set
- Get a flexible suite of online services that adapts to your business needs with MyReport Center
- Download your transactions onto QuickBooks for easy account management
- Link your credit card to a business checking account for overdraft protection
- Schedule hassle-free electronic payments with automatic bill payment
- Greater security and peace of mind with a credit card enhanced by chip technology
- Security and purchase protection
- Travel and emergency services
For those seeking a competitive 0% intro APR, consider applying for the Platinum Plus® for Business MasterCard®. For the first 7 months, you’ll receive 0% intro APR on purchases. Enjoy $200 in statement credit when you make $500 in spend within 60 days of account opening.
Beneficial business features include employee cards at no additional cost to you and with credit limits you set. In addition, you’ll be able to link your credit card to a business checking account for overdraft protection. If this sounds like something that would be beneficial to you, then I would recommend looking into this card. If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.65% APY as of 5/25/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access