First National bank of Omaha and QuikTrip has finally put into action a partnership that will introduce a new QuikTrip Credit Card to the public. With this card, earn a 100 bonus points just for being approved! You will also receive 22 cents off per gallon applied as statement credit (up to 200 gallons) for the first two billing cycles, as well as 3 cents off per gallon pumped every day (discount will automatically be applied at the pump). This could save you big on gas, but the only quirk is that this card is only valid at QuikTrip Stores. Other than that, this card does seem very useful, so be sure to check it out!
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
- Sign up bonus of 100 points on your first statement
- 22¢ off per gallon applied as a statement credit (up to 200 gallons) for the first two billing cycles
- 3¢ off per gallon at the pump every day (this discount is automatically applied at the pump)
- No annual fee
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on in store purchases
- Points can be redeemed for a $10 QT Gift Card
QuikTrip Credit Card Point Value:
Points are automatically redeemed in increments of 200 point, which would give you $10 in value with QuikTrip Gift Cards. That means each point is worth 5¢ in QuikTrip gift cards, and they sell for a nominal value of up to 85%.
- No annual fee
- Don’t need excellent credit
- Point redemption/Point Accumulation system is borderline decent
- Card only works at QuikTrip
- Card feels limited
Stop by and participate in Bank of Omaha and QuikTrip’s partnership and get your hands on the new QuikTrip Credit Card. Reward yourself with a 100 bonus points and with every gallon you put into your car, you’ll be saving upwards of $.25 each! This could quite possibly save you big on gas and snacks at QuikTrip. Knowing me, this could be a quite valuable addition to my card portfolio because I put QuikTrip gas into my car at least twice a week.
Now, this card is quite limited in the factor that it only works at QuikTrip stores nationwide, making point accumulation a little difficult. Now judging by this “limiting factor”, I doubt there’d be any sign-up bonuses better than the one offered currently, but we’ll just have to wait and see! Now, I’d highly recommend checking out the Chase Freedom® for it’s rotating 5% category. Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Bonuses if you’re not interested at the moment.
The Citi Premier® Card offers 60,000 Bonus Points after making $4,000 in purchases with your card within the first 3 months of account opening.
• NEW! 3X Points at Restaurants
• NEW! 3X Points at Supermarkets
• 3X Points at Gas Stations
• 3X Points on Air Travel and Hotels
• 1X Points on All Other Purchases
You'll be able to enjoy $100 off a single hotel stay of $500 or more, excluding taxes and fees, through thankyou.com, once per calendar year.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.