Residents nationwide can now participate in SoFi’s Referral Program for a chance to earn an accumulative $100 Bonus. To get the bonus, all you have to do is refer a friend to take out a SoFi personal loan with them. it’s as easy as that, and you’ll both earn this $100 bonus as well!
Just be sure to appy through their referral form when you and your referee starts a loan with SoFi! Tale a break from your high interest credit cards or fund your major purchases more efficiently. This is a great opportunity for you to earn an incredibly low fixed rate ranging from 5.95% to 12.99% APR (Autopay).
Also, enjoy the exceptional service that this financial institution has to offer including; No origination fees or pre-payment penalties, access to customer support 7 days a week, and If you lose your job, your payments will be temporarily paused and they’ll even help you find a new job!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
SoFi $100 Referral Bonus
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Personal Loan
- Referrer Bonus(You): $100
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $100
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Requirements: Referee must be eligible for you to receive the $100 incentive
SoFi $100 Referral Steps
- Open a Account with your unique referral link
- Give your friends your unique referral link
- Friend must open a personal loans utilizing your link
- Fixed Rates; 5.95% – 12.99%.
- Variable Rates; 4.74% – 11.34% (with AutoPay).
- Borrow from $5k-$100k at fixed rates that start at 5.95% APR (with AutoPay).
- No origination fees or pre-payment penalties.
- Simple online application and access to live customer support 7 days a week.
- If you lose your job, we’ll temporarily pause your payments and help you find a new job.
SoFi, Social Finance, is now offering a $100 bonus when you spread the word of this financial institution to your friends or family, that in turn opens a personalized loans with them utilizing your referral link. Again, this is an insanely generous bonus and not to mention that it’s accumulative; there’s no limits, and the odds are endless to the extra cash you can earn just for this promotion alone!
Now, there’s no minimum credit score or gross income needed to open a loan with them, but usually individuals with high credit scores and incomes will be approved. This is a very rewarding opportunity for people that don’t want to hassle with loans from banks or credit union institutions.
I do recommend that you abide by their terms; 3-7 years of financing, and again there’s no fees attached to an account with them, but there is applied interest accrued (even when you’re unemployed and currently inactive). I do find their unemployment program quite a fascinating perk considering today’s economy.