Sign up for the Spirit Airlines World MasterCard® for Business Credit Card and receive 15,000 Bonus Miles after your first purchase. You also earn 5,000 bonus Free Spirit miles when you spend at least $10,000 in purchases annually and pay your annual fee and you earn 2 miles for every dollar you spend on purchases. There are no Blackout Dates on Award Tickets either. With this card, you’ll be able to enjoy Preferred Boarding and Domestic Priority Check-In at select airports. If you fly with Spirit Airlines often, check this card out.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 bonus when you open an Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Qualifying Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 from a third party to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 bonus when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
Learn More---Chase Private Client Review
Table of Contents
Spirit Airlines World MasterCard for Business Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 15,000 Bonus Miles
- Spending Requirement: Make at least one purchase
- Annual Fee: $59 (but waived for the first year)
- Bonus Worth: 15,000 Bonus Miles is enough for up to 3 roundtrip off-peak tickets with taxes and fees from $11.20 per award
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Miles expire in three months without any mile-earning activity or a monthly credit card purchase, so use your card at least once per month!
Spirit Airlines World MasterCard for Business Credit Card Features:
- Earn 15,000 Bonus Miles after your first purchase
- Earn 5,000 bonus FREE SPIRIT miles when at least $10,000 in purchases is spent annually and the annual fee is paid
- Earn 2 miles for every dollar you spend on purchases.
- Redeem your miles – no blackout dates on award tickets. And enjoy preferred boarding and domestic priority check-in at select airports.
- Manage your business with a suite of online services including automatic payments, transfers, downloading transactions into QuickBooks and tracking it all in the MyReport Center.
- Manage your account online 24/7 with secure Online and Mobile Banking. Check your balance and keep tabs on account activity for you and your employees easily anytime, anywhere.
Receive 15,000 Bonus Miles after your first purchase towards your Spirit Airlines World MasterCard® for Business Credit Card. When you sign up, you receive all the benefits of a cardholder. The rewards program is a distance-based program, so the shorter the flights, the better value you’ll get. Using your miles for nonstop flights within the same region is the best value. If you travel with Spirit Airlines often, this card may be worthwhile. If not, there are always other options for you and your business. You can check out which card is fit for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!