With a StarTrek VISA Credit Card from NASA Federal Credit Union, you could earn a 30,000 Bonus when you spend $3,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. Earn 3 times the points on StarTrek.com Purchases, 2 times the points on gas stations and 1 times the points for all other purchases. Points can be redeemed for exclusive rewards and benefits for Star Trek enthusiast everywhere. With four impressive designs to choose from, show everyone that you are a proud Star Trek enthusiast! Now, there is a $39 Annual fee which is unfortunately not waived for the first year; the sign-up bonus alone well-over compensates for the AF.
|New Eligible Chase Business Checking Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®SM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
StarTrek VISA Credit Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 30,000 bonus points
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, months.
- Annual Fee: $39
- Bonus Worth: The 30K points alone is worth $300
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: Take advantage of the no balance transfer fees.
StarTrek VISA Credit Card Features:
- 3x points on purchases at Startrek.com
- 2x points on gas purchases
- 1x points on all other purchases
- No balance transfer fee
- Points can be redeemed for exclusive rewards and experiences
- Four Star Trek card designs to choose from
- Free Experian FICO Score
- Annual fee of $39 (not waived first year)
StarTrek VISA Credit Card Pros:
- Generous Bonus
- $0 Balance Transfer Fee
StarTrek VISA Credit Card Cons:
- Annual Fee of $39
For those of you who are big into the whole Star Trek Franchise, then you can now also take advantage of Nasa Federal Credit Union for an Official Star Trek Credit Card. Not only that but you’ll also receive 30,000 in bonus incentives when you make a minimum spend of $3,000 within a given 90 days of account opening. Of course there’s a annual fee of $39 which can be offset with a portion of the sign-up bonus alone.
Keep in mind that you would have to become a member of NASA Federal Credit Union which will result in a Hard Pull. Applying for this card isn’t worth it for me, but for those of you that are Star Trek enthusiast, this could be a great opportunity for you to save big on merchandise and gifts. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions from our exclusive list!
The Citi Premier® Card offers 60,000 Bonus Points after making $4,000 in purchases with your card within the first 3 months of account opening.
• NEW! 3X Points at Restaurants
• NEW! 3X Points at Supermarkets
• 3X Points at Gas Stations
• 3X Points on Air Travel and Hotels
• 1X Points on All Other Purchases
You'll be able to enjoy $100 off a single hotel stay of $500 or more, excluding taxes and fees, through thankyou.com, once per calendar year.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.