Swash goal is to reward everyday internet users for the information they generate online. With Swash, you can easily profit from your data.
Keep reading below to learn more about the Swash App and their current offers and how you can earn passive income as your browse the internet.
You will earn a passive income for the value you contribute online just by surfing the web, as opposed to having your data collected and sold without you getting a penny.
Your data is pooled together with other members to create a large Data Union, which buyers pay to access via subscription.
Members get 70% of the profits from their data contribution, your payments are deposited directly into your account. The remaining 30% of the profits will be used by Swash for operation and growth costs.
It is important to note that Swash will not collect your sensitive data, and none of the information they have can be used to personally identify you.
Here’s how it works:
- Install the browser plugin with only a few clicks.
- Browse the internet as you normally would.
- Earn money right away, sent directly to your Swash wallet.
Swash is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Brave and Microsoft Edge.
With Swash it’s possible to earn crypto just by simply going about your business online. All you need to do is install the plugin, surf the web normally and earn rewards.
You might also be interested in Brave. It’s a web browser that’s fast and secure. Plus, it blocks websites from tracking you and rewards you with crypto for watching ads. Brave is compatible with Swash.