TopCashBack is a shopping portal that allows their users to earn cash back on purchases they otherwise wouldn’t. By partnering up with a retailer, they earn a commission for every sale made through their link. They then split that commission with their users in the form of cash back!
With TopCashBack, users can earn rates as high as 30% back on purchases made.
It features over 3,500 online companies, including Amazon, Adidas, Samsung, and more. You can shop for apparel, groceries, gifts, entertainment, and surprisingly, hotels.
However, does it live up to its name – TopCashBack? Do you really get the best deal available? If you want to learn more continue reading below!
If you’re already interested, sign up today and earn a $10 referral bonus!
How TopCashBack Works
Like many other shopping portals, TopCashBack establishes affiliate relationships with the stores featured on their site.
When you go through TopCashBack to make your purchases, it’s like they referred you to that store.
TopCashBack earns a commission from that store. Then, they share a part of that with you in the form of a rebate.
Keep in mind that you must have cookies enabled for TopCashBack to work. If you disable cookies, you won’t receive your cashback on your purchases.
In addition, do not pay with gift cards. TopCashBack won’t give you cash back, even if you make a partial payment with a gift card. If you want to use the gift card, just make the purchase as you normally would.
The idea is to spend money on things you normally would have gone out to the stores to buy, or to move your online shopping to their preferred partners.
- Step 1 – Sign Up. Join up and input all your personal info. It’s for free!
- Step 2 – Browse. Start browsing their preferred partner links, where you can buy pretty much anything from accommodations to clothing, from car rentals to office space. They really do have a wide variety, with great cash back options.
- Step 3 – Shop. Then decide where you want to shop and get spending.
- Step 4 – Earn Cash back. The way it works is the preferred partner or retailer with TopCashback, pays them commission, and they in turn, pay you the commission in the form of cash back. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.
TopCashBack has features to make the entire experience easier and more efficient.
- Coupon Codes: TopCashBack went out and found the best coupon codes available. When you’re shopping through their portal, all eligible coupon codes will automatically be added at check out.
- Payout Bonus: TopCashback wants you to cash in on your cash back, so they have provided 3 ways you can do this, and on Amazon.com you will earn 3% extra of your cash back on top too. These payout options are:
- ACH (Automated Clearing House)
- Mobile Features: If you’re on the go all the time, download their mobile app and purchase no matter where you. Here are the features available when you use TopCashBack Mobile:
- Snap and Save
- In-store vouchers
- Access to your account instantly
- Groceries offers – by snapping a photo of your till slip and earning cash back
If you forget to log into your account and make a purchase through their link, no cash back will be rewarded after your purchase.
Additionally, you’ll need a $10 minimum in order to withdraw your money.
Refer A Friend
TopCashBack allows you to share your referral link to friends and earn a referral rebate. When they use your link to sign up, both of you earn a $10 referral bonus.
There’s no limit on referrals, and those referrals never expire. As long as you keep referring people, you’ll earn your $10 bonus.
TopCashBack, as their name states, offers some of the top rates that one can earn on cash back earned on everyday purchases. With over 3,500 partnerships, they are sure to have one of your favorite retailers. Be sure to sign up today to earn your $10 referral bonus!
Freely browse through your favorite online retailers and earn cash back on purchases made you otherwise wouldn’t.
Though, if you don’t like taking that extra step to log into TopCashBack each time you want to use it, you can check out other featured Best Cash Back Shopping Sites and their respective reviews, here on BankCheckingSavings. In addition, earn some more cash back using a credit card to make your online purchases. I highly recommend applying for a credit card from our Best Credit Card Bonuses list.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|