If you sign up for the United MileagePlus® Club Business Card, you can receive a $100 Statement Credit after your first purchase. Although the annual fee is quite pricey at $450 per year, this card lives up to the fee with its top tier benefits. On top of the benefits, you earn 1.5 miles per $1 on every purchase. You also earn even more on tickets purchased from United – an additional 0.5 mile for a total of 2 miles per $1 spent. If your business spends big or flies frequently , this card may be worth getting considering all the benefits and features you get, so see if this card is right for you!
|New Eligible Chase Business Checking Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®SM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- The Blue BusinessSMPlus Credit Card from American Express
- Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card
- SimplyCash® Plus Business Card from American Express
United MileagePlus Club Business Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Statement Credit
- Spending Requirement: Make at least one purchase
- Annual Fee: $450
- Bonus Worth: $100
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Your miles don’t expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn.
United MileagePlus Club Business Card Features:
- Premier Access travel services
- Free first and second checked bags
- Chip enabled card for extra security
- United Club Membership – up to a $550 value per year
- Earn 1.5 miles per $1 spent
- Get an additional 0.5 mile for a total of 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets from United
- No fees on foreign Transactions
- Priority Boarding
- Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection Privileges
United MileagePlus Club Pros:
- $100 statement credit after the first purchase
- No foreign transaction fees
- Premium Luxury Benefits: Premier Access, etc.
United MileagePlus Club Cons:
- Hefty annual fee: $450
Receive a $100 Statement Credit for your United MileagePlus® Club Business Card after your first purchase. If you are a big spender and enjoy luxury perks, then this card is for you. It comes with all of the features listed above and more such as having the freedom to book United tickets for close-in dates without having to pay an additional booking fee, or using your miles to book any available seat, any time, on any United-operated flight. Overall, the high annual fee will be worth it if you make use of the high class perks and bonuses. If you are a big spender and will utilize the perks this card gives, then go ahead and sign up for this card! If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
The Citi Premier® Card offers 60,000 Bonus Points after making $4,000 in purchases with your card within the first 3 months of account opening.
• NEW! 3X Points at Restaurants
• NEW! 3X Points at Supermarkets
• 3X Points at Gas Stations
• 3X Points on Air Travel and Hotels
• 1X Points on All Other Purchases
You'll be able to enjoy $100 off a single hotel stay of $500 or more, excluding taxes and fees, through thankyou.com, once per calendar year.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.