Available nationwide, stop by and become a member with Utilities Employees Credit Union and you could take advantage of a One-Time 3,000 Bonus Points redeemable at a value of $25 Gift Card. All you have to do is join online and open a checking account or Visa® Power Card™ within 30 days of becoming a member.Offer expires December 31, 2016.
With UECU, reap full benefits of your free membership with a free checking account with tons of more options, nationwide ATM rebated, no annual fee for your VISA Power Card, nationwide personal service and 24/7 mobile, online, phone access to your account/financial services and so much more!
Editor’s Note: UECU membership is free and available to workers from their partner companies in the utility and energy industries – and to workers’ family members. Refer your Utility Co-workers and Family Members – you’ll earn 6,000 VantagePoints™ Rewards ($50 Bonus) for every individual you refer who becomes a UECU member. Read our UECU Referral Bonus Review for more details!
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Utilities Employees CU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Maximum Bonus: 3,000 Bonus VantagePoints; $25 Bonus Gift Card
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Utilities Employees CU Account Features:
- No minimum balance
- Free Visa Check Card (debit card)
- ATM surcharge rebates. If you are ever assessed an ATM surcharge, UECU will reimburse you – up to $8 each month
- Online Banking 24-7 access
- Free Online Bill Payment
- Free eStatements
- Free Check Card
Utilities Employees CU Bonus Requirements:
- Sign up for membership online at Utilities Employees Credit Union.
- Open a new Checking Account with $25 in initial deposit within 30 days of membership opening.
- Once all requirements have been accomplished, you’ll receive $25 in Bonus Incentive.
If you’re an eligible employee under the partner companies of Utilities Employees Credit Union then now’s a great chance for you to earn an little extra $25 in your pockets when you open their free checking account and complete the few requirements of accomplishing the small $25 opening deposit. This is an easy bonus on top of a checking account that offers some pretty nice perks. Of course, this is a smaller bonus than what we usually write on BCS, but their checking account and Power-Ball Credit Card may be quite beneficial for those eligible for this promotion. Make sure you also check out UECU’s Referral Promotion. If you’re not interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!