If you are currently looking to start a new banking experience this season, then look no further! Veridian Credit Union is offering residents across the nation a chance to take advantage of a host of account rates and lengths to fit all your banking needs.
With a new CD account, you will most definitely find an account to cater to your savings goals, whether it be short term or long term. Right now, the bank is offering an attractive 3.15% APY 41-Month Special rate when you sign up and provide a $100,000 minimum opening deposit into your new account.
Eligibility: Anyone living within the field of membership is eligible. In addition, there are several other ways you can qualify for membership. If you have questions about whether or not you are eligible, be sure to check out the membership eligibility section.
|Best CD Accounts|
12-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Veridian Credit Union CD Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Jumbo Bump Up CD account
- APY Rates Special:
- 3.15% APY 41-Month Jumbo CD
- APY Rates ($1,000 Minimum):
- 1.31% APY- 7-Month
- 1.90% APY- 9-Month
- 1.81% APY- 15-Month
- 2.18% APY- 18-Month
- 2.55% APY- 24-Month
- 2.90% APY- 36-Month
- 2.30% APY- 39-Month
- APY Rates for Jumbo CDs ($100,000 Minimum):
- 1.41% APY- 7-Month
- 2.00% APY- 9-Month
- 1.91% APY- 15-Month
- 2.28% APY- 18-Month
- 2.65% APY- 24-Month
- 3.00% APY- 36-Month
- 2.40% APY- 39-Month
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000/ $100,000
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Penalty imposed, no specified
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Veridian Credit Union CD Rates
All in all, Partners Financial FCU ranks rather nicely across the board from our Best 3-Year CD Rates in our local section. With a new account, you will have the opportunity to determine which of the various lengths fit you needs the best. Additionally, you will have full access to all the features and services regardless of which length you choose.
As the national average increased, now is the perfect time to take advantage of all the increased rates! However, note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Veridian Credit Union CD Account Features:
- No monthly fees and minimum balance requirement of $1,000
- Online and mobile banking
- Offers an attractive range of rates available nationwide
- Compounded interest rate
- Dividend compounded monthly
- NCUA insured of up to $250,000
When you look at all the different rates and lengths, you would be surprise to know that Veridian Credit Union has been consistently ranked among one of the highest in terms of CD rate offerings as well as customer satisfaction. With their current range of rate, you will definitely be able to find one that fits all your needs.
However, I would definitely recommend the 3.15% APY 41-Month special rate for its high rate. At the end of the day, if you would like to start a new banking experience for the year ahead, be sure to open your CD account today! However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your savings needs!
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.