For current residents of Rhode Island, Connecticut and Massachusetts who would like to make the most out of your banking experience, then now is your chance! Washington Trust is offering a wide selection of account lengths and rates for you to choose from. In fact, I would definitely suggest taking advantage of one of their current CD specials: 3.00% APY 18-Month.
Simply meet the $500 deposit and you can start earning the rate! In addition, you will have instant access to a range of account features to better your banking experience. If you would like to take advantage of these offers, I suggest you apply as soon as you can, as the rates are subjected to change.
Table of Contents
Washington Trust CD Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD account
- Special APY Rates –
- 3.00% APY 18-Month
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- Regular CD:
- 0.10% APY- 91 Days
- 0.10% APY- 6 Months
- 0.10% APY- 12 Months
- 0.25% APY- 18 Months
- 0.35% APY- 24 Months
- 0.50% APY- 36 Months
- 0.75% APY- 48 Months
- 0.90% APY- 60 Months
- Freedom Plus CD:
- 0.35% APY- 91 Days
- 0.35% APY- 6 Months
- 0.35% APY- 12 Months
- 0.50% APY- 18 Months
- 0.60% APY- 24 Months
- 0.75% APY- 36 Months
- 1.00% APY- 48 Months
- 1.15% APY- 60 Months
- Regular CD:
- Availability: RI, CT, MA (Branch Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: Make sure you have your Social Security number, birth date, e-mail address, U.S. street address, employer name and address as well as establishing funding
- Early Withdrawal Fee: You may face a penalty if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: Unknown
Washington Trust Best CD Rates:
Overall, Washington Trust has ranked pretty high across the board from our statewide Best 18-Month CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Washington Trust CD Account Features:
- Mobile app and online access
- Low deposit rate of $500
- Offers some of the highest rates available in the nation
- Daily compounded interest rate and credited monthly
- FDIC Insured of up to $250,000
If you don’t have an active account through Washington Trust, I recommend you sign up for an account length that will fit your banking needs the best. Not only do you get to take advantage of a range or rates to best fit all your financial needs, but you get the satisfaction of knowing the firm is FDIC insured. However, I would definitely recommend taking advantage of the current 3.00% APY 18-Month CD terms. Simply meet the deposit requirement and the rate is yours! What’s not to like about that? However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your banking needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.30% APY up to 2.75% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!