Available nationwide, Webull is current offering new account holders a free stock worth up to $1,000 or more when you sign up with a referral link. Both parties get a free stock when the referred user signs up and is approved for a new account.
You’ll each get a share of free stock worth anywhere from $3 and $1,000. For those who don’t know, Webull is an app that has unlimited free stock trades with no platform fees, free real-time quotes, and no minimum balance requirement. If you’re interested in trying your luck, keep reading to find out more!
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|Webull||2 Free stocks & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commissions||Review|
Table of Contents
Webull App Bonus Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Brokerage
- Maximum Bonus: $3,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Online Trades: Unknown
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: $0
Webull App Bonus Features
- Free stock will credit in about 5 trading days.
- Offer open to U.S. residents currently living in the U.S. who are at least 18 years of age with a valid SSN.
- Around 95% of people will get a stock worth under $10. Odds of getting a stock worth $10-20 is about 4%, $50-
- 100 is about .5%, $150-250 is about .3%, $1k is about .1%.
- Customers may hold or sell the stock once the bonus is credited to their account.
- Where required, 1099-Misc may be issued (probably only in the event of a stock higher than $600)
Webull App Bonus Requirements
- Sign up for a new Webull Account through this special referral link to get your free stock reward.
- After you sign up, download the Webull App for iOS or Android, and then visit the Menu to view the “My Free Stock” offer in the Webull App, where you can review all of the program rules.
- On the “My Free Stock” page, click the “Get It Now” button to start your registration and open a new brokerage account (or click the “Trade” button on the bottom of the app to open a new brokerage account).
- Once your brokerage account is approved (mine took less than 1 hour), you will need to set your transaction password and claim your free stock reward.
- Set your transaction password by clicking the “Trade” button at the bottom of the app after your account is opened and approved, and then set your 6-digit password to use in the future when you make trades.
- You must then claim your free stock on the “My Free Stock” page by clicking the “Get It Now” button again, and then you’ll randomly be provided with a free stock reward.
- The free stock reward valued between $3 and $1,000 will be selected randomly and credited to your account within 5 trading days after being claimed.
- You may hold or sell the free stock once it is credited to your account, and you can either withdraw the money from the sale of your free stock or use it to purchase another stock.
Webull offers commission fees and margin rates plus a wide range of investments. Webull gives support and advanced tools, if you are an active trader.
Just remember that you have a 95% chance of getting a stock under $10, and only a .1% chance of getting a bond worth $1,000. However, there’s nothing to lose and if you’re feeling lucky then I definitely recommend trying it. Find more Brokerage promotions from our exclusive list!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|