If you sign up for the WorldPoints® Travel Rewards for Business Visa® Card, you can earn 25,000 bonus points when you make $1,000 in purchases in the first 60 days of your account opening which can be redeemed for a $250 statement credit towards travel purchases.
With this card, you will earn 3 rewards points for every $1 spent for travel booked through Bank of America’s Travel center and 1.5 rewards points for every $1 on all purchases. Once you accumulate enough points, redeem them for gift cards, cash, and travel with no blackout dates. There is no annual fee for the card so check it out!
Editor’s Note: We had issues finding a public link that is not Affiliated, so the links on this post is for a public offer: $100 Statement Credit Offer + 5,000 Bonus Points . Go to CreditCards.com for the entitled offer suggested in this post.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®SM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up To $625 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
WorldPoints Travel Rewards for Business Visa Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 25,000 bonus points
- Spending Requirement: $1,000 within 60 days of account opening
- Annual Fee: None
- Bonus Worth: $250
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: There is no limit to the points you can earn and points don’t expire
WorldPoints Travel Rewards for Business Visa Card Features:
- Earn 3 rewards points for every $1 spent through Bank of America’s Travel center
- Earn 1.5 points $1 spent on all purchases
- Get employee cards at no additional cost to you and with credit limits you set
- Get a flexible suite of online services that adapts to your business needs with MyReport Center
- Download your transactions onto QuickBooks for easy account management
- Link your credit card to a business checking account for overdraft protection
- Enjoy travel benefits such as lost luggage reimbursement, travel accident insurance and auto rental collision coverage.
WorldPoints Travel Rewards Pros:
- Pretty Swell Bonus Value
- No Annual Fee or Foreign Transaction Fee
- Employee cards at no additional charge
WorldPoints Travel Rewards Cons:
- Usually requires excellent credit
The WorldPoints® Travel Rewards for Business Visa® Card is a great card if you spend frequently on Bank of America’s Travel center. After making $1,000 in purchase value within 60 days of account opening, you will receive 25,000 bonus points! In addition, you can receive many more points with this card and you also get a decent amount of perks and features. There is no annual fee, so I highly recommend giving this card a shot if you think you will make use of it. If not, then, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.