With the BBVA Compass Select Credit Card, you could earn yourself 20,000 Bonus Points with $2,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. With the BBVA Compass Build Your Own Rewards, CompassPoints will repay you for the way you spend your money with over $1,000 in potential value during the first year that your account is open and exclusive travel benefits such as complimentary Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Membership and so much more! Your annual fee is $0 for the first year your account is open, then $125 each year thereafter, so it’s definitely worth a try.
|CIT Bank is offering up to $400 bonus plus a premium 1.15% APY Rate when you open a CIT Bank Spring Savings Account with balances over $15,000. To earn the $400 bonus, you must make a deposit of $300,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. You can open a CIT Bank Spring Savings account and start saving today with their premium 1.15% APY rate! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard®
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card
BBVA Compass Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 20,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: $2,000 in 3 months
- Annual Fee: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Streamlined, expedited application process and no annual fee for Premier Personal Banking customers
BBVA Compass Credit Card Features:
- BBVA Compass Build Your Own Rewardssm with CompassPoints®1repays you for the way you spend your money.
- Over $1,000 in potential value during the first year your account is open
- 20,000 bonus points with $2,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- No $125 annual fee for the first year
- No foreign transaction fee
- Earn monthly CompassPoints bonuses2
- Streamlined, expedited application process and no annual fee for Premier Personal Banking customers3.
- Exclusive travel benefits – including complimentary Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Membership
Get your hands on the BBVA Compass Select Credit Card and you’ll be able to reap a 20,000 Bonus when you make a spend of $2,000 within a given 3 months of account opening. Now, there’s tons of perks that you can receive and considering that they do offer you travel perks and no foreign transaction fees, it could be a good option for you to take on your travel bids. However, a $125 (waived for the first year) may be discouraging and it’s nice to know that if you’re a premier personal banking customer, you will have a waived annual fee. This card may only be worth it if you already have a relationship with BBVA, otherwise find out which card is right for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|